What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Divisional Weekend (1 Viewer)

AquaBliss

Footballguy
Why do I get the weird feeling that all the top seeds will be eliminated this week, and we're left with the Wildcard winners?  

Edit: Note to self, always bet opposite what I predict ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless the Chiefs get their DEF in gear, I can see the Colts upsetting them. Chargers/Pats could go either way. Cowboys/Rams could go either way. Eagles/Saints .................... on paper, this isn't even close. But so much has changed since the Saints blew out the Eagles in week 11. Foles in again for the injured Wentz, Sproles healthy and contributing. Tough call, being an Eagles fan, but, I think their run ends this week, as the Philly defense just won't be able to stop the Saints enough. I think the Eagles put up more than the 7 points they scored in November, but, not gonna be enough.

Really looking at a L/U that will allow me to squeeze in Brees/Kamara/Thomas, or, mega-game stack with the Chiefs/Colts. I'd like to give consideration to the Pats, but, outside of Edelman, who would you stack Brady with? Besides, Brady [and for that matter, Gronkowski] just have not been their normal selves of late. 

I think we'll see much more scoring this week, which makes this hobby more fun.

Some GPP thoughts:

• Love Luck and the Colts this week. I think Colts win a shootout.
  • Is anyone afraid of paying up for Zeke this week? Feels like the Rams might blow out the Cowboys.
  • I liked Philly players last week. This week? Not so much. I think the final score in the game might be like Saints 34, Philly 10.
  • No matter what the outcome, I like Amari Cooper and Michael Gallup.
  • Don't for get Ted Ginn, Jr. this week. At $4,500, that's a nice GPP potential.
  • I'm paying up for Ebron and Kelse this week.
  • While I think the Patriots might win, I think all the Chargers' stars are must-play. Pats look weaker than previous years, and Rivers has the skills and the talent around him to beat NE.

I think all of the home teams stomp the wild card winners. This is still a tough slate because there are so many players that could blow up. 

I am trying to start with the defense, leaning towards Rams or Pats. 

If Gurley plays, he is automatic in all my lineups like Zeke was last week.

Not sure I actually like Zeke or Gurley to hit GPP value this week. If I'm going for a +8K RB, I think it will be Kamara. I'm also leaning NE as my DEF. 

Seems like odd pricing on both sites as players seemed to be priced down from their regular season prices.  DK especially, it feels like you can jam in anybody you want as the stud RBs are priced pretty low.  

FD I might go 100% Ginn at 4500.  

CJ Anderson with the most fantasy points of the day.  Who would have guessed.  I really hope Chargers win tomorrow cuz I’d love to see a Bolts/Chiefs rematch next week.  

Up a few bucks on the DK showdown again, so ok start.  

I have 7 $1 entries on dk as well.  3 are cashing, and the rest have decent starts.  Mostly faded Zeke, and was heavy on Gurley, Kelce, Cooper, Gallup.   Didn't do any full KC stacks and I think I had just about all Rams D, so that will hold my lineups back 

Might tweak a few lineups.  Pretty sure I am heavy on Burkhead, White, Kamara, and Ginn with these 7.  I will probably put in a few showdown entries since I seem to have the highest hit rate on those lately. 

LOL...Fanduel now has 4 quarter action only.  They don't even pretend it's a game of skill anymore.  Also be aware that they adjust the lock in three minute increments after the current time to start expires.  You also can't cancel out of these contests if they are full and it's inside 15 minutes to the start time.

I did a $2 entry that hit for $8.5 and a $9 that finished in second place and won $83 (I had tried to cancel this entry lol).  Also had a $4 Saturday only that missed the cash by a couple of points.

Working to much on a renovation to study or play or follow news.  Good luck to the rest of you today.

:sigh:

About the only week I wasn't well over the field on S.Michel.  went the pass catching rbs instead after looking at stats.  

Ya didn’t predict this for Michel either.  You’re pretty much ruled out of any GPP win or top placement if you didn’t have Michel at this point.  

Oh well, nice season Chargers but typical post season choke.  At least Chiefs/Patriots next week should be a heck of a game.

As I figured this was a tough week. I was all over Gurley, D. Williams, J.White, Edelman, Kelce and faded Elliott. But didn't fit the other pieces in as needed. Unless the Saints roll up the score in 2H, this will not be a profitable weekend. Had almost no shares of Rivers, Michel or Anderson.  

Well I withdrew some dk money (no dk thread:(  ). Had $35 dollars left so did 20 $1 entries and 15 $1 entries. Best lineup I had placed 79/178k, good for $30, but man it was close to a real nice payout. Got $37 out on $35, so I’ll be trying again this week with max entries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, unsurprsingly the only contest I cashed was the one I had Michel in after doing really well the last two weeks.

CJA was a killer too. Thought about him but nixed the idea once they took Gurley off the injury report altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread