What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm in the rural Philippines, ask me anything (1 Viewer)

Zigg

Footballguy
Hello ffa, I'm in Alaminos, Philippines, ask me anything. Weird thing so far is that dogs have no interest in affection, it's food or nothing. 

I've had four red horse beers, what would you like to know about rural Philippines? 

Ps, I've been up for 40 hours, so don't judge me. 

What brings you to that part of the world? 

Are you into ladyboys?  NTTAWWT

Had any good food yet?  What is your favorite Filipino dish?

It would be weird to see dogs that don't show affection. Actually it would be kind of sad I would think.

How's the grub there?

I was told the smaller villages will beg American mem to take their single women with them, even let you have a trial period so to speak. True?

How's the underground blood sport fighting scene? Thinking of a career change and might explore that. 

Our nanny is there right now. What are three questions i could ask upon her return to make it seem like I know anything about life in the Philippines?

No clue why these are double posting, must be a local feature. Makes this thread look twice as important, so I'm ok with it. 

Poke_4_Life said:
What brings you to that part of the world? 

Are you into ladyboys?  NTTAWWT

Had any good food yet?  What is your favorite Filipino dish?
GF

No

I've only had jollibee. Which is fine, but I'm a pig. 

NotSmart said:
It would be weird to see dogs that don't show affection. Actually it would be kind of sad I would think.

How's the grub there?
You try to pet them, and they run away. 

Forr thee rrecorrd, eet ees Pilip, Pilipines, and Pilipino.  Therre ees no "epp" een our language.

Pinoy pinay!!!

Dedfin said:
I was told the smaller villages will beg American mem to take their single women with them, even let you have a trial period so to speak. True?
No offers yet. 

Users who are viewing this thread