What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate your sex life (1 Viewer)

my sex life is...

• 10 - I'm completely fulfilled

Votes: 4 3.0%

Votes: 12 8.9%

Votes: 19 14.1%

Votes: 17 12.6%

Votes: 12 8.9%

Votes: 7 5.2%

Votes: 8 5.9%

Votes: 19 14.1%

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • 1 - What sex life?

Votes: 29 21.5%

• Total voters
Yeah, when it happens, it is great.  Issue is infrequency.  Would like 2-3 times per week, but end up around once per week thanks to life and whatnot.

:tumbleweed:

Every time, for the last dozen or so (it's been infrequent anyway) she gets a UTI a couple days later. Kinda kills the mood.

:tumbleweed:

Every time, for the last dozen or so (it's been infrequent anyway) she gets a UTI a couple days later. Kinda kills the mood.
You need to bag it up for 6 weeks (at least) and she needs to pee after sex like it's her job.  You likely are harboring the UTI without symptoms.  Left untreated it's bad, consider going to DR.

Frequency is the only gripe. Most folks want more but time/opportunity is often the challenge.
The last few years we have settled into once a weekers...with a HJ or BJ in  between if needed to relieve stress. :D

The frequency is down from our early days but the quality is actually better.

And her after. 
Of course

Does she go to the bathroom after and wipe off?  She should.
Yes

You need to bag it up for 6 weeks (at least) and she needs to pee after sex like it's her job.  You likely are harboring the UTI without symptoms.  Left untreated it's bad, consider going to DR.
She's gone to the doctor, without solving it yet.

Doc thinks the IUD might exacerbate it, but the same thing happens to her mom. They've discussed with her sister, a nurse whose ten years younger, apparently she's starting to have the same issues. 

Doc thinks the IUD might exacerbate it, but the same thing happens to her mom. They've discussed with her sister, a nurse whose ten years younger, apparently she's starting to have the same issues. 
If she's getting them, then you are too.  Its not the end of the world.  Taking probiotics like acidopholus (spelling) can help.  I would still bag it up for a bit and manscape like a pr0n star.

9, I'm a hornball, don't think a 10 is even possible, unless I lived in some Utopian society with free rein to bang every girl and do as I please. 

Been looking for an outlet to discuss a traumatizing experience, this thread works, happened about 2 months ago, here goes. 

I'll hide it as it is not very PG, but I'll keep it as clean as possible:

A weekend back in early November, it was morning time. The night before, wife and I were wasted and went at it. I was too drunk to finish, so I eventually gave up. Next morning, kids came in our room while we were both still laying in bed and woke us up around 7am - I could've cut wood with what I woke up with, so I told my wife to get them out, she reached over and knew. She takes them to their room (both boys, older just turned 6, younger is 2.5), puts on a movie, brings them breakfast, and comes back in. She closes the door and 

locks it behind her. Apparently she woke up as in the mood as me, and she had hopefully bought us a decent amount of time. We turn our TV on, put the volume up, and get at it. 

Anyways, at this juncture, we're really into it, great session going down. She is on top of me, I'm laying flat, and I have my head all the way back, almost with my eyes in the headboard. TV is on loud, and we're both super into it. Spoiler alert, wife didn't actually lock the door, or close it fully so it clicked in, or whatever went wrong. Out of nowhere, I feel this pressure land on me, my older son who was a few weeks out from 6, so I still don't think he got it yet. I look up and the younger one comes running in. 

As I'm yelling WTF, he turns his head and yells at his younger brother, GET DADDY GET DADDY!!! WE'RE WRESTLING!!! MOMMY IS WINNING!!! Without hesitation as I try to throw the older one off, the younger one comes running and jumping on us. They were both super excited punching me and trying to hold me down. Now this is the matter of seconds, but felt like hours. We're sweaty, there is gross fluid everywhere, & I'm hard as a rock. I rolled over on my stomach so my boner wasn't showing, wife wrapped herself in the blanket and took the kids to their room.

At this point, I went into the shower and finished myself. Afterwards, I went into the kids room and they wanted to fight and wrestle, so I did that with them to pretend that was what we were doing. Then I gave them both showers, just because they jumped on top of their sweaty parents having sex, felt that was a necessity. 

After that day, never spoke about it again, hopefully they both forgot about it. Honestly, not sure what the right play there should've been, but I hope the wrestling/play fighting afterwards sold it to them. I mean, they're 6 and not even 3, hopefully that works so they aren't as traumatized as I was.

A weekend back in early November, it was morning time. The night before, wife and I were wasted and went at it. I was too drunk to finish, so I eventually gave up. Next morning, kids came in our room while we were both still laying in bed and woke us up around 7am - I could've cut wood with what I woke up with, so I told my wife to get them out, she reached over and knew. She takes them to their room (both boys, older just turned 6, younger is 2.5), puts on a movie, brings them breakfast, and comes back in. She closes the door and 

locks it behind her. Apparently she woke up as in the mood as me, and she had hopefully bought us a decent amount of time. We turn our TV on, put the volume up, and get at it. 

Anyways, at this juncture, we're really into it, great session going down. She is on top of me, I'm laying flat, and I have my head all the way back, almost with my eyes in the headboard. TV is on loud, and we're both super into it. Spoiler alert, wife didn't actually lock the door, or close it fully so it clicked in, or whatever went wrong. Out of nowhere, I feel this pressure land on me, my older son who was a few weeks out from 6, so I still don't think he got it yet. I look up and the younger one comes running in. 

As I'm yelling WTF, he turns his head and yells at his younger brother, GET DADDY GET DADDY!!! WE'RE WRESTLING!!! MOMMY IS WINNING!!! Without hesitation as I try to throw the older one off, the younger one comes running and jumping on us. They were both super excited punching me and trying to hold me down. Now this is the matter of seconds, but felt like hours. We're sweaty, there is gross fluid everywhere, & I'm hard as a rock. I rolled over on my stomach so my boner wasn't showing, wife wrapped herself in the blanket and took the kids to their room.

At this point, I went into the shower and finished myself. Afterwards, I went into the kids room and they wanted to fight and wrestle, so I did that with them to pretend that was what we were doing. Then I gave them both showers, just because they jumped on top of their sweaty parents having sex, felt that was a necessity. 

After that day, never spoke about it again, hopefully they both forgot about it. Honestly, not sure what the right play there should've been, but I hope the wrestling/play fighting afterwards sold it to them. I mean, they're 6 and not even 3, hopefully that works so they aren't as traumatized as I was.
:lmao:   :lmao:

9, I'm a hornball, don't think a 10 is even possible, unless I lived in some Utopian society with free rein to bang every girl and do as I please. 

Been looking for an outlet to discuss a traumatizing experience, this thread works, happened about 2 months ago, here goes. 

Yeah I caught my parents once. The image still haunts me.

Walked in on my parents around 10-11 yrs old.  Parents had a water bed and I was curious what that popping noise was.

I was aware enough at that age to know what was going on.  Opened door and shut it in a fraction of a second.

9.  But I'm single in this beautiful age of poon. 

Only reason not 10 is not living with current primary GF so might have few day gap here and there.

Frequency ~12 per month.  Age 48.

When married years ago = 2

Eewww. 

10. I guess I'm very lucky, my wife and I love each other pretty much every night in a typical month other than when Flow is in town. The ironic thing is we have been more active the last 5 years than we were the first 13 years BY FAR. Like 90% more active. Woooo Hoooo  :pickle:

She's gone to the doctor, without solving it yet.

Sounds like you’re the common denominator here. 

10. I guess I'm very lucky, my wife and I love each other pretty much every night in a typical month other than when Flow is in town. The ironic thing is we have been more active the last 5 years than we were the first 13 years BY FAR. Like 90% more active. Woooo Hoooo  :pickle:
You've got more energy than I do, chief.  

What flipped the switch the last 5 years?

You've got more energy than I do, chief.  

What flipped the switch the last 5 years?
We just weren't connecting, started to drift (over a 10 year period mind you), and then a beautiful girl I went to high school with starting chatting me on FB, started very innocent, but didn't stay that way for long. I love my wife and kids but wasn't happy with the lack of intimacy. So I told my wife about her, that  I had met up with her a few times and acknowledged I thought I was starting to develop feelings. I told her I was desperate for things to change between us because I didn't WANT to go this route, I didn't want to end the marriage or hurt our kids, but I needed to have real intimacy and feel from her what this girl was giving me. I think it was the wake up call my wife needed. I stopped seeing the girl immediately  (and haven't seen her since) and its like I suddenly had a new wife. I'm a good father and make a very very good living, so I think she realized what she had and for the first time realized she could have lost it all at the rate things were going. She just took things for granted. I know that sounds arrogant but honestly its the truth. If she were on here she'd say the exact same thing. When I told her about the girl (and I was in tears, it was ripping me up inside) she immediately said "this is my fault." And its because I came to her, was honest and told her the struggle and guilt and what I was feeling,  that changed everything. I honestly believed if I would have hidden it, continued down that path and gotten caught, everything would have been different. And maybe we wouldn't have reconciled the way we did. I think we ALL (men and women) need to remember not to take things for granted with our loved ones. 

And as far as energy, my wife and I are both taking HGH in transdermal (gel) form, and its made an amazing difference with our energy, aches in pains, and libido (well, more hers than mine, I've always been a dog ;) )  

Just act natural, because it is natural.  I think you handled it just fine.  Hiding the boner was probably appropriate, but, no real need to cover up unless you've taught them to be afraid of nudity.  Explain what was going on only if they ask, later when they start to figure those things out.

We just weren't connecting, started to drift (over a 10 year period mind you), and then a beautiful girl I went to high school with starting chatting me on FB, started very innocent, but didn't stay that way for long. I love my wife and kids but wasn't happy with the lack of intimacy. So I told my wife about her, that  I had met up with her a few times and acknowledged I thought I was starting to develop feelings. I told her I was desperate for things to change between us because I didn't WANT to go this route, I didn't want to end the marriage or hurt our kids, but I needed to have real intimacy and feel from her what this girl was giving me. I think it was the wake up call my wife needed. I stopped seeing the girl immediately  (and haven't seen her since) and its like I suddenly had a new wife. I'm a good father and make a very very good living, so I think she realized what she had and for the first time realized she could have lost it all at the rate things were going. She just took things for granted. I know that sounds arrogant but honestly its the truth. If she were on here she'd say the exact same thing. When I told her about the girl (and I was in tears, it was ripping me up inside) she immediately said "this is my fault." And its because I came to her, was honest and told her the struggle and guilt and what I was feeling,  that changed everything. I honestly believed if I would have hidden it, continued down that path and gotten caught, everything would have been different. And maybe we wouldn't have reconciled the way we did. I think we ALL (men and women) need to remember not to take things for granted with our loved ones. 

And as far as energy, my wife and I are both taking HGH in transdermal (gel) form, and its made an amazing difference with our energy, aches in pains, and libido (well, more hers than mine, I've always been a dog ;) )  
Congrats on the renewed marriage.  It really does come down to intimacy and connection that makes the difference in a long term relationship.

I realize I'm ignorant on the HGH topic, but that is a road I don't think I'd want to go down.   

Congrats on the renewed marriage.  It really does come down to intimacy and connection that makes the difference in a long term relationship.

I realize I'm ignorant on the HGH topic, but that is a road I don't think I'd want to go down.   
Its 100% safe, I did a #### ton of research. VERY different from injecting it in your body. The gel stimulates the pituitary gland in your brain and tells it to make more HGH. So its all natural nothing synthetic. I'd be happy to share more if you are interested. 

Nice healthy standard bell curve centered on 7.5 from 6 to 10 and then a very unhealthy exponential scale from 0 to 5.  Interesting.

Wow.  20% aren't getting any and another 20% are within shouting distance of not getting any.  

Of those who answered 3 and below, why do you think your SO isn't into it?  Have you tried upping your romantic game in order to move things in the right direction?

Wow.  20% aren't getting any and another 20% are within shouting distance of not getting any.  

Of those who answered 3 and below, why do you think your SO isn't into it?  Have you tried upping your romantic game in order to move things in the right direction?
In their defense, there is only so much you can do within the time constraints of a conjugal visit.

Sheesh, no wonder why the divorce rate is what it is.  

Begs the question if we are meant to be monogamous.

8.  After 20+ years of marriage it is less frequent, but it's definitely gotten more kinky the last couple of years.  Stuff I probably can't put on a board, but she's suddenly into a lot of things beyond BJs and really doesn't ask for much in return.  She's pretty much where she can get herself in the mood 2-3 times a week just to keep me from getting grumpy.

And anyone voting 5 or less, get off the forum and get to work on more important things, like getting laid more.

Last edited by a moderator:
ffmail4me said:
Its 100% safe, I did a #### ton of research. VERY different from injecting it in your body. The gel stimulates the pituitary gland in your brain and tells it to make more HGH. So its all natural nothing synthetic. I'd be happy to share more if you are interested. 
I'm interested in learning more... I fully believe in the future people routinely will be taking some form of HGH.

Users who are viewing this thread