What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$75 Extreme Dynasty, Great League (8-Yrs), 8x8, H2H. Lots of FUN, Need Good Owner !! (1 Viewer)

pappasquid

Footballguy
** Need TWO replacement Owners for "established" 8-year league **

>> New Owners take part in (Feb.) Orphan Draft & Minor League Draft  (March) <<

20 teams, Money Secured by (Fantrax Treasurer), DYNASTY "Keeper" league.

Orphaned Teams (1st year) $75 --  Yearly Entry Fee: $100

>> 96 players Total per team:  28 Active Roster, 18 player Reserve, Farm: (50-man, Minor League Roster)

Orphan Draft (New Owners) will draft from a "mix of the players" from  FOUR vacated teams.  There will be (384) players in the Orphan Draft that NEW teams will be picking from to build their own roster.  All 2019 Draft picks and future years Draft picks included in the Orphan Draft.    ** You will Create your own NEW team **

Minor League Draft (10 Rounds).  "Slow Draft" scheduled to begin Wednesday, March 13th, 2018.

28 Starters:  16 Position Players / 12 Pitchers (Daily Activations), Bench = 18 Reserves
2-C, 4-MI, 4-CI, 5-OF, 1-UT  and   12-Pitchers total (Starter, Relievers, Closers)

No Divisions.  Play "TWO" match-ups "per" scoring period (weekly box scores), Head to Head.

Scoring Categories: 8x8 (1 point earned per category)
Hitting: BA, HR, SB, RBI, OBP, H+W, R, TB

Pitching:  W, K, Whip, ERA, IP, QS, 3xS+H, GB

If interested, please reply.  Let me know any questions you might have and/or I can send you a LINK to our (Fantrax) website, so that you can look at the League Website, (TMC Dynasty)...

Contact:   Call or Text me, Tom Campoli (702-460-8303) or pappatom@aol.com 

Thank-You !!

Users who are viewing this thread