What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brush your Teeth in the Shower (1 Viewer)

Well....

• Yes

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • Thats F'ing Gross

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • I Dont Brush My Teeth at All

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

glvsav37

Footballguy
Just bought a Quip electric toothbrush and in the information it says something about being able to be used if you  brush in the shower. Honestly, I've never even thought about it, but a quick google search says its more popular then i expected. 

So.....do you polish the pearly whites while showering? 

Voted yes. As far as the bathroom arena is concerned the only thing I don't do in the shower is take a dump 

Before I make that nights dinner salad in the shower. Brushing after would probably ruin the salad.

Since I stay-at-home, I don't usually shower when I would be brushing, so it has never come up. I do like to shave in the shower. I find that the steamy helps prevent nicks and cuts.

Yep, always brush in the shower.  I don't keep the toothbrush in there although I do leave an extra tube of toothpaste in there.  It's also where I floss. 

Previously, before I did that, I'd find myself just enjoying the hot water for a couple minutes without doing much.  Now I use that time to floss and brush and it saves time as well as serves as a reminder to floss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, always brush in the shower.  I don't keep the toothbrush in there although I do leave an extra tube of toothpaste in there.  It's also where I floss. 

Previously, before I did that, I'd find myself just enjoying the hot water for a couple minutes without doing much.  Now I use that time to floss and brush and it saves time as well as serves as a reminder to floss.
Where do ya spit? On your feet? On your member?

I do every time I shower.  I store the brush out of the shower though as it feels cleaner that way (might not be, but my head says it is).

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, itd good to know you keep the Cravity Creeps at bay...

So I can wash with one hand and brush with another?  I just set my alarm clock for 2 minutes later.  More sleep!

Every morning.  I spit on my junk in hopes of making it minty and therefore more likely for the wife to want to taste it. 

Seriously, Who cares where the spit goes? It all gets washed down the drain. It is nice to enjoy the warm water while brushing.  I think of it as multitasking. 

A roommate of mine back 20ish years ago used to do this, so I tried it for maybe 6ish months and found it wasn't for me. 

Morning always, and I typically brush around 3pm at work (M-F) and then at night before bed.  All out of shower, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread