What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Naked in front of your kids? (1 Viewer)

wazoo11

Footballguy
I was watching a BBC doc on a nudist family and was wondering when does it become creepy and inappropriate? 

I was watching a BBC doc on a nudist family and was wondering when does it become creepy and inappropriate? 
Probably immediately. And there's usually embarrassment. But what makes you take out a thread like this? Just curious. 

I bet he was watching a BBC doc on a nudist family and was wondering when does it become creepy and inappropriate?
Gotcha. I was re-reading and it still didn't make sense. This makes much more sense. But it's still weird to be watching a nudist colony documentary. 

Still,  :shrug:

I still pee and change in front of my 9 year old on occasion but I don't walk around like that. It's usually quick.

I still pee and change in front of my 9 year old on occasion but I don't walk around like that. It's usually quick.
I'll pee in front of the 6-year old boy to show him how it's done basically but no longer doing anything like that in front of the 7-year old daughter.

I bet he was watching a BBC doc on a nudist family and was wondering when does it become creepy and inappropriate?

Gotcha. I was re-reading and it still didn't make sense. This makes much more sense. But it's still weird to be watching a nudist colony documentary. 

Still,  :shrug:
But... what makes much more sense?

Four kids - 17(b), 15(g), 12(b), 10(g)

been a long time where I would be naked in front of any of them but a couple months back I was balls naked, about to get in the shower and the 10 year old walked in to get something.  She told my wife “it was gross” 😂😂

This is about it.  I don't change my habits - if they walk in and see something, so be it.  Not like I am parading around the house in the buff or anything though. 

If my kids walk into my bathroom I don't run and hide... but I'm not walking around naked or anything.

Has happened a few times.

eta - the walking in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not worried about having them see us. But with my daughter now 7, I started to wear the bathrobe after showers instead of air drying

From birth to about 2-3 it doesn’t matter to either of us. But somewhere between 3-4 a switch goes off and we avoid being naked in front of opposite sex children. 

Reminds me of the Tracy Morgan line about how he walks around naked in front of his teenage son to show him who is boss.

Four kids - 17(b), 15(g), 12(b), 10(g)

been a long time where I would be naked in front of any of them but a couple months back I was balls naked, about to get in the shower and the 10 year old walked in to get something.  She told my wife “it was gross” 😂😂
I agree with her. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread