What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Samsung Testing My Intestinal Mettle? (1 Viewer)

Joe Mammy

Footballguy
met·tle

noun: mettle; plural noun: mettles

a person's ability to cope well with difficulties or to face a demanding situation in a spirited and resilient way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we bought this house 4 years ago loaded with Samsung appliances. One by one, they piff in toadlike style. Except the fridge which I have managed to limp along by removing panels and blowdrying ice blocks off of the internal fan...fun right? AAAAAAAARRARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG! 

The latest to go is the dishwasher. Just stopped before loading with water. All 4 lights are blinking on the panel- I've searched like a Jack Ryan analyst for the online answer to this dilemma. I've called two techs who both say they'd rather not tackle as there is little to no hope for clean dishes to ever emerge from this *******.

So FU Samsung!

Have a Samsung washing machine for 9 years now, it's been great. Dryer would have lasted as long but it got a cracked gas intake through rough handling, would have cost as much to replace the part as it did to get a new dryer. Got another Samsung, seems to be holding up well.

Hate my Samsung fridge--there is a plastic bearing in there that has gone out at least two or three times. I can't wait til the whole thing dies and I can replace it with a good fridge.  

Have a Samsung washing machine for 9 years now, it's been great. Dryer would have lasted as long but it got a cracked gas intake through rough handling, would have cost as much to replace the part as it did to get a new dryer. Got another Samsung, seems to be holding up well.
Maybe they're Maytags with a prank Samsung sticker?

My Samsung TVs and phones are great.

Similar experience on 2 fridges though.. so I will likewise avoid their appliances.
I have the Frame. I love the TV but the wifi needs to be reset after it powers itself down for some reason. Super annoying and I've run through all the work around I could find. 

I loaded up on Samsung at Washer/Dryer.  Gear performs well, but dryer door only opens 90 degrees.  

Lesson learned

Intestinal Mettle was the name of my one-man show on the break-up of Guns 'n Roses. Critics called in "illusional" and "addictive"

Users who are viewing this thread