What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Masked Singer (1 Viewer)

I don't watch this show...think it is pretty lame...but I turned to the station in order to check out Lego Masters up next.  I tuned in just in time to see the judges give there final guess.  Is Ken Jeong high?  Admittedly, I have not heard "monster" sing on the show, but how in the hell could Jeong ever confuse Chaka Khan with Dolly Parton?????  Come on, man...

Last night was the perfect example of what I don't like. After Miss Monster sings, Nicole makes her guess.

When its time for the reveal, she magically changes her guess to the correct person. Thicke follows suit. That has happened a few times. 

Three celebrity crushes on last night. Leah hasn't aged as well as Nicole and Jenny though. Loved her on King of Queens. 

Payne said:
Last night was the perfect example of what I don't like. After Miss Monster sings, Nicole makes her guess.

When its time for the reveal, she magically changes her guess to the correct person. Thicke follows suit. That has happened a few times. 

Three celebrity crushes on last night. Leah hasn't aged as well as Nicole and Jenny though. Loved her on King of Queens. 
I assume they are told not to make real guesses if they know. That’s why they all aren’t guessing Gronkowski when it’s obviously him. 

Also, how did he advance? The fact he didn’t go home on night one has made this season a little dumb. 

I had no idea that guy was the elephant, but was surprised that a guy with a net worth of 140 million would do this show.

Last night's group was all pretty exceptional.  

I love when Ken guessed Beto O'Rourke and Nick was like, "Don't clap for that answer.  That's terrible."  :lol:   You know it's a bad guess when they actually say it's a bad guess.  I mean, for God's sake, they said "that's a good guess" when they threw out Obama's name.  

Guilty pleasure of mine. The jokes are cheesy but I really like Ken Jeong, and the whole cast. Some fun stuff.

I'm entertained.

Users who are viewing this thread