What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colts vs Chiefs (1 Viewer)

I really can't wait for an NFL coach to just say to hell with special teams. As little kicking as possible, go for it on 4th, go for all 2pt conversions.

He was trying to bounce it off of him.  I like offsides innovation, sorely needed
Yep, and it almost worked.  Sorensen was already moving to his right when the ball was kicked... would have been interesting if he was stationary or was going directly backwards instead of moving laterally. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Which I don't believe they ruled. I'll rewind to see that.
They definitely didn't rule it, but I'm saying I think he did get the ball and they missed it.  Listen to it live (can hear the tip), and then watch the first replay angle.

Last edited by a moderator:
So where does Damien Williams go in drafts next year?  Will he be the Chiefs back?
They gave him a decent contract. 

But I think they draft someone to compete. 

Chiefs looking like they can beat Patriots or chargers. Not sure about saints.

Ball game though on the running into the kicker penalty I thought the Colts guy ticked the ball which I thought would mean no penalty.

They gave him a decent contract. 

But I think they draft someone to compete. 

Chiefs looking like they can beat Patriots or chargers. Not sure about saints.
Coming into the playoffs was hoping for a KC/NO or KC/LAR Super Bowl.

Remember before you write off the Chargers or Patriots both beat KC this year including the LAC beating KC in KC not too long ago.

worst game of Luck's career, shows why he's not ready for primetime. just can't believe the chiefs left them hanging around the ENTIRE second half and colts did nothing. i dont understand how frank reich could be so bad in play calling as bad as bill o'brien was last week. cheifs did nothing to make you think they dominated.scoreboards says they did but play on the fields says otherwise. Mahomes was not all-world here.colts couldnt stop the run. I have serious concerns that chiefs playing like this can beat NE or L.A. both have beaten KC this season 

worst game of Luck's career, shows why he's not ready for primetime. just can't believe the chiefs left them hanging around the ENTIRE second half and colts did nothing. i dont understand how frank reich could be so bad in play calling as bad as bill o'brien was last week. cheifs did nothing to make you think they dominated.scoreboards says they did but play on the fields says otherwise. Mahomes was not all-world here.colts couldnt stop the run. I have serious concerns that chiefs playing like this can beat NE or L.A. both have beaten KC this season 
I completely disagree. I think it was a very dominant performance by the Chiefs.  We must have been watching a different game.  

The Chiefs lines dominated on both sides of the ball. To me that was the game.

I have to admit I was shocked our defense played that well. Our front 4 just owned that vaunted o-line of the Colts that whole game. Luck had no time to do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread