What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Los Angeles Rams Vs Dallas Cowboys, Divisional Playoff Game (1 Viewer)

The Rams are 12-13 all time vs Dallas in the regular season.

The Rams are 4-3 all time vs the Cowboys in the playoffs, with all 7 games coming between 1973 and 1986, so they met in the playoffs almost every two years for 14 postseasons.

However Dallas is 2-0, with a total score of 65-7, in playoff games at the Rams. - this is only the third playoff game between Dallas and L.A. in L.A. (or Cleveland or St. Louis), and the Rams are 0-2 in those prior games. Both were blowouts for Dallas (37-7 Dal after 1975 season, and 28-0 Dal after the 1978 season).

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just in my backyard in a tee shirt cutting up my Christmas tree.  The “real” rain isn’t expected until Tuesday.  Last night and this morning rain was no biggie.  Less then 10% chance of rain tonight.  Shouldn’t be a factor at all. 

Cowboys offsides again.

Gurley looking very good. Cowboys defense a bit confused about who they were going to cover then shift to the right side of the offense where the receivers were while Gurley has a nice run to the left side.

Now Anderson with a big run.

Maybe there is some selection bias on my part, but I feel like Troy never wants any offense to ever do anything even remotely aggressive.  4th down, 2 point conversions etc.  never likes the calls to go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Rams blitz but Elliot picks it up and Prescott finds Cooper on the slant route which he takes all the way for the score!

Users who are viewing this thread