What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Los Angeles Rams Vs Dallas Cowboys, Divisional Playoff Game (2 Viewers)

What? Dallas is a good defense and had a week to gameplan. What’s the difference?
Seriously?  Do you think Dallas was game planning against Anderson at all today?  When I made the post, I thought Gurley was hurt.  Obviously my post was assuming that Gurley wouldn't play next week and that the Rams opponent would be able to devise a game plan to shut down Anderson.  

If Dallas has any chance to get back in this, they need a long drive to start the second half. 

Score and give the D a rest

I thought Dallas had a good chance to win this game, but it appears as if I was wrong.  The Rams look like they did on offense for most of the season (weeks 1-11). 

Remember when the divisional round was the best weekend of the year? That was fun. 

I’m averaging 6 ypc and I’m on my couch. 

Bad challenge.  I get that LA was probably pressed for time as it looked like DAL was getting to the line......but they're going to lose that. 

Bad challenge. If anything that was a bad spot. Wonder if they correct that with this review.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasted challenge.  

Not sure why we’re playing such soft D on the outside.  That 12-15 yards off the ball #### drives me nuts.  

Go for 2. Oh right it's Garrett.

There someone told him he's a moron.

Yeah Gurley sure is overrated with his 8.7 yrd per against the #5 D.  🙄
I am not arguing that Gurley is overrated, but CJ Anderson looks fat and is averaging 6.1 yards per carry tonight against that same D.  The Rams o-line is opening massive holes. 

Users who are viewing this thread