What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chargers vs Patriots game thread (1 Viewer)

I’m a real believer in this Chargers defense. Think Patriots will struggle to crack the end zone. 

LA, 24-19

The universe is telling me Rivers gets his revenge finally, a decade later. Doesn't mean he gets to or wins the SB, but he gets over the Pats hurdle.

Just a reminder that since 2004, the AFC Super Bowl QB has been Brady, Manning or Ben with the exception of the one Flacco year

Would love to see Rivers in the AFCC but think it’s cool that however today’s game results, it’s going to be an old timer vs a young gun QB in the AFCC

This game is so psychological as well. The cold, winning the toss and electing to receive followed by a 14 play 7+ minute long drive is just a punch right to the face early. 

Last edited by a moderator:
How many HOF QBs never made it to a SB.  Because Rivers will be one.

Rivers with 2 excellent throws to start the game. Can’t believe how accurate he is despite clearly diminished arm strength. Reminds me of Peyton’s last couple of years 

That's something you don't see often. NE getting burned for a 40 yard TD by the #1 WR.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL at 24 looking around like it was someone else’s fault. Can’t understand how often NFL players do things you wouldn’t in peewee football - like #13 is their best player, make sure you cover him 

Users who are viewing this thread