What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Only room for TWO more: Rolling Bankroll, Campus to Canton, NPLB... we've got it all (1 Viewer)

sackdaddy

Footballguy
First things first, this league isn't for everybody. We're setup like the Capitalist Pigs leagues with rolling bankroll, and some fun side games and activities come with that bankroll. We have a full NCAA league that we use as a minor league like the Campus to Canton leagues. Very deep rosters leaves little on the waiver wire so we have monthly free agent auctions instead where you can buy/sell players. It's bestball for both NCAA and NFL leagues but we have weekly games going on to maintain activity and give you plenty of reasons to stay checked in.

Check out the bylaws, I even added gifs! http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2018/o ... 47&SEQNO=6

We just finished year 1 and filled 2-3 openings of owners that reluctantly stepped away. They said they just loved the league but couldn't devote enough time to feel like they were adding to the community. I run 5-6 leagues and this is my baby. We're going to have video updates this year, we have some owners that would like to contribute short monthly or biweekly columns... it's a blast. 

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!

We had so much fun this year that we are doubling up. Moving from a 28 team league with 3 player copies to a 56 team league with 6 player copies. Double the owners, double the payouts, double the fun! It will be $100 to pay for the 2019-2020 seasons. We're going to use a bunch of the new money to add additional mid-season tournaments and payout for more acheivements in the NCAA league as well. I have so much planned for this league, get in now as close to the ground floor as you can, let me know if you have any questions, always happy to answer questions!

EDIT: We're in the process of organizing a content team. These owners will work together to have a stream of league related content. We only have about 5 spots left in the league, if I can get an owner capable of some simple graphic creation, I'll give the nod to them. I don't have anything huge or groundbreaking in mind, just simple things like Game of the Week or Weekly MVP type stuff. Of course, if you're capable of bigger and better things, I won't limit your imagination! Things like this can really make a league stand out and I'm committed to making this the greatest league any of my owners play in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread