What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Superflex Dynasty 2019 (1 Viewer)

kittenmittens

Footballguy
A lot has changed in my superflex rankings since last year.  For one, a new player has taken over as the 1.01 for me and probably the consensus.  Young RBs have also surged back into the mix for elite long term value.   My decisions seem so much more difficult this year.  Player parity really seems to have increased at the very top of my player ranks with 10 or 11 real studs, but the drop-off also seems greater as you get past round 2. 

What is your strategy for startups this offseason?  Where is your ideal draft slot in a 12 team league startup? 

Do you want to get Maholmes with the 1.01 and then try to get 2 more near elite players at the turn? 

Do you want a late pick and try to get two elite players at the turn, and then try to get two more near elite players? 

Do you want a pick in the middle so you can take whichever of the top 7 or 8 true elite players falls to you with a shot at your favorite? 

I'm excited for the flexibility this year, but finding it is creating some indecisiveness too. 

Users who are viewing this thread