What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2019 Philadelphia Eagles Thread* - Season's over; Go Away Now... (5 Viewers)

Actually my initial post was in reply about Cam not being successful and needing to be cut. Not sure why that original post was in an eagles thread in the first place
That was just D Jax.  Devout Eagles fan but known to digress at times (I think even he would admit that).    

BassNBrew said:
Talk to me when Wentz plays in a Super Bowl
Talk to me when Cam doesn't need an amazing defense. These are Cams stats compared to Kaepernick in Cam's MVP season and Kap was benched around the same time. it took Cam putting up Madden like second half numbers. Difference between the 2 QBs was Cam had a top 3 defense saving his ### the first Half of the year. And talk to me when your Safety stops slandering Malcom Jenkins and race baiting as well as cheap shooting players. 

Cam The Scam's stats when Kap was benched. They aren't pretty in fact they are eeirly similar

Actually my initial post was in reply about Cam not being successful and needing to be cut. Not sure why that original post was in an eagles thread in the first place
My response was about Ron Rivera being fired and how I thought it was time for the Panthers to rid themselves of Cam The Scam. He's done, he's cooked. Really hasn't been the same since the shoulder injury. You came in here with a trolling response. So don't try and play the wooo is me Victim card. You got called out and didn't like it. Now be gone. 

My response was about Ron Rivera being fired and how I thought it was time for the Panthers to rid themselves of Cam The Scam. He's done, he's cooked. Really hasn't been the same since the shoulder injury. You came in here with a trolling response. So don't try and play the wooo is me Victim card. You got called out and didn't like it. Now be gone. 
Can anyone show me any other team thread on this board where posts like this happen?

Not even posts....how about one post?

This only ever happens in this thread. Why is that?

Remind us how Cam did in his one Superbowl? :lmao:
I think he admitted not giving full effort to dive for a ball that cost them the game. Then when confronted about it post game he cried like a baby and tried to act like everyone was picking on him. In typical Hey Look at Me Cam Fashion. He's always known where the cameras were. His first few yrs during his success he took all the credit never crediting any teammates (We've in the last 3 or so yrs have heard Foles and Wentz give credit to teammates and take blame for their own sort comings) but when the team was doing poorly and him he was taking shots at teammates and throwing them and coaches under the bus. There's a story how his rookie year the team bus was delayed 45 mins after a road loss while waiting for Cam who sulked in the locker room. 

Also when he went to the Pro Bowl he disrespected numerous Vets. Players would take pics with each others families and sign stuff for their colleagues families or close friends. Cam totally disrespected the culture acted like his #### didn't stink and was asking for money to sign stuff all the other players did it for free. Dude is the biggest two faced clown in the game. If I was a Panthers fan I'd have been screaming for yrs to get rid of Cam. 

Oh and in case you were wondering Cam's SB stats

18-41 for 241 0TDs and INT6 rushes 45 yards 2 fumbles both lost and a measles 55.4 QBR. 

Can anyone show me any other team thread on this board where posts like this happen?

Not even posts....how about one post?

This only ever happens in this thread. Why is that?
I was giving my thoughts on Riveras firing as HE'S A FORMER EAGLES COACH WHO IS FRIENDS WITH OUR CURRENT HC AND HIS WIFE as well as saying he'd have made a good DC. In the response I also said maybe it's time if I were Carolina to start thinking of trying to get rid of Cam Newton as well. We didn't realize there was a rule that WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT OTHER TEAMS IN OUR OWN TEAM THREADS. ITS CALLED A FOOTBALL DISCUSSION. 

I think he admitted not giving full effort to dive for a ball that cost them the game. Then when confronted about it post game he cried like a baby and tried to act like everyone was picking on him. In typical Hey Look at Me Cam Fashion. He's always known where the cameras were. His first few yrs during his success he took all the credit never crediting any teammates (We've in the last 3 or so yrs have heard Foles and Wentz give credit to teammates and take blame for their own sort comings) but when the team was doing poorly and him he was taking shots at teammates and throwing them and coaches under the bus. There's a story how his rookie year the team bus was delayed 45 mins after a road loss while waiting for Cam who sulked in the locker room. 

Also when he went to the Pro Bowl he disrespected numerous Vets. Players would take pics with each others families and sign stuff for their colleagues families or close friends. Cam totally disrespected the culture acted like his #### didn't stink and was asking for money to sign stuff all the other players did it for free. Dude is the biggest two faced clown in the game. If I was a Panthers fan I'd have been screaming for yrs to get rid of Cam. 

18-41 for 241 0TDs and INT6 rushes 45 yards 2 fumbles both lost and a measles 55.4 QBR. 
Sorry he doesn't do photo ops the way you like.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/15311225

And like the this article says...it's OK to dislike Cam, but get your facts straight

https://www.sbnation.com/2019/9/19/20872340/cam-newton-selfish-narrative-panthers-nfl

I was giving my thoughts on Riveras firing as HE'S A FORMER EAGLES COACH WHO IS FRIENDS WITH OUR CURRENT HC AND HIS WIFE as well as saying he'd have made a good DC. In the response I also said maybe it's time if I were Carolina to start thinking of trying to get rid of Cam Newton as well. We didn't realize there was a rule that WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT OTHER TEAMS IN OUR OWN TEAM THREADS. ITS CALLED A FOOTBALL DISCUSSION. 
Any opinions on Dalvin Cook this week?  Prime matchup and he says he'll play, but I can't imagine the Vikes not blowing out the Lions.

Are you talking about Cam or Wentz?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2816841-report-carson-wentz-described-as-selfish-qb-fails-to-take-accountability

I was talking about THIS POST

Also, every team in the division should be barred from the playoofs.  If the Commissioner made an emergency ruling that no NFCE team made it and there were 3 wild cards, I'd be all "He has a legit point".

Also, every team in the division should be barred from the playoofs.  If the Commissioner made an emergency ruling that no NFCE team made it and there were 3 wild cards, I'd be all "He has a legit point".
Calling it now.  NFC championship participant coming from this division.  Doesn't matter how you are playing now.  Both Philly and Dallas have the pieces to match up against anyone in the NFC and will start with a home game.  The Saints have been beating up on bad teams.  Grappolo doesn't impress.  Seattle has a porous D.  GB and Minny are plenty capable of laying eggs.

Calling it now.  NFC championship participant coming from this division.  Doesn't matter how you are playing now.  Both Philly and Dallas have the pieces to match up against anyone in the NFC and will start with a home game.  The Saints have been beating up on bad teams.  Grappolo doesn't impress.  Seattle has a porous D.  GB and Minny are plenty capable of laying eggs.
Umm you’re under rating this division bro.  Super bowl!

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I was so embarrassed by the Eagles performance against the dolphins but the cowboys are a complete disgrace.  They don’t want it

Maybe, but most here are saying the NFC winner will get smoked.  i disagree.
Fins and Jets would like a word with you

Edit - Teams with 3 wins the eagles have lost to: Atlanta, Detroit, Miami

Teams with more than 3 wins Dallas has beaten - Philadelphia.

So what do you base your disagreement on?

Regarding NFCE

With six non-division games left, the NFC East is 10-26 against the rest off the NFL, good for an awful 0.277 winning percentage.

Since 1970, the worst such mark belongs to the 2014 NFC South (Falcons, Saints, Panthers, Bucs), which had a slightly more awful 0.274 winning percentage (11-30-1 record).

Even the 2010 NFC West, which made history by becoming the first division to send a team with a losing record to the playoffs (7-9 Seahawks), had a .333 winning percentage in non-division games (14-28).
This was before last night, so now make it 10-27.

Fins and Jets would like a word with you

Edit - Teams with 3 wins the eagles have lost to: Atlanta, Detroit, Miami

Teams with more than 3 wins Dallas has beaten - Philadelphia.

So what do you base your disagreement on?
Left out the Eagles wins against better teams, Bears, Bills, Packers. Sure they've sucked, but they have a few impressive wins.

Sorry he doesn't do photo ops the way you like.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/15311225

And like the this article says...it's OK to dislike Cam, but get your facts straight

https://www.sbnation.com/2019/9/19/20872340/cam-newton-selfish-narrative-panthers-nfl
Vet says Cam disrespected Vets at Pro Bowl

I've heard this story from 5 different people who work in the NFL one way or another. 2 of those guys are former players local to my area I know. Hey it's ok if you like rooting for underacting selfish crybabies thats on you but Carolina is never winning a SB with that guy at QB 

I'm talking Cam the article in question is BUll####. I know one of the coaches and the team didn't even know who the clown was. Then the good ole internet looked into the clown and he was a Foles supporter trying to make up #### on Wentz. It was talked about in length on here. Cam has since college had questionable character. Dude tried to call Urban Meyer a racist at Florida then lied to reporters his rookie year he was the best QB in Florida. Florida beat guys took to twitter and other things showed photos of practice notes of Cam Struggling big time. One of the guys I knew on another Board was neighbors with Tebow at Florida when both were students there. Cam became enemy #1 during his time there.Not just fans but here's what a scout said 

Cam Newtown Leadership Character issues heading into draft

Users who are viewing this thread