What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** Dallas Cowboys** 2019, you sucked (1 Viewer)

Looks like Anthony Sherman, a FB is gonna be the best player on the offensive side of the  field today.

I can’t believe I even watched as much of this as I have. I can’t even remember the last time I watched one of these. I think it was more than 10 years ago. 

So is  the Pro Bowl indicative of Garrett's new offense in Dallas next year?
You think they had enough time to implement a new offense, much less with players from other teams? ;)

At this point, I'm hoping Moore gets the OC gig with Kitna the QB coach. The offense will be much more imaginative, GUARANTEED, & Dak will be better.

What we don't know is just how much of Dak's upside will be realized. That's something nobody can answer right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the Cowboys suck long enough to rid us of these awful fans. Christ, Ive never more of a collection of negative, whiny, glass empty losers in all of my life. If you're dumb enough to think what the NFC did in the PRO BOWL is an indication of ANYTHING, than you've got larger issues. 

I hope the Cowboys suck long enough to rid us of these awful fans. Christ, Ive never more of a collection of negative, whiny, glass empty losers in all of my life. If you're dumb enough to think what the NFC did in the PRO BOWL is an indication of ANYTHING, than you've got larger issues. 
Me???

STEADYMOBBIN 22 said:
There only one thing you and I sometimes disagree on and this ain’t one of them. 

How do you feel about possibly losing Beasley? I could see him leaving for the Patriots. They love under 6’ white guys at WR. 
I'd like to keep him around but I assume someone is going to offer him more than I'd be willing to pay

I think he's gone

Bankerguy said:
Kellen Moore and Jon Kitna are official.

Colour me un-impressed
I love the Kitna hire. I’ve been clamoring for a veteran for two years. 

Im cautiously optimistic on the kid. He’s not much to look at so he better be Megamind. 

Not trying to be a smart ### either, but what makes you think that any of this is a change to what we have witnessed for already far too long?
Nothing really 

Just trying to be optimistic I guess. Hearing all the right things about him from players like Fredbeard helps 

I feel better about (what everyone says is) a smart young offensive mind than if they hired one of the retreads that are always floating around 

I'm willing to give him a chance. If he sucks him and Garrett will be gone after '19

I feel better about (what everyone says is) a smart young offensive mind than if they hired one of the retreads that are always floating around 

I'm willing to give him a chance. If he sucks him and Garrett will be gone after '19
Sure do hope so. 

Fair, but what is he really going to say? Ya, he is Jason’s puppet as Jason is to Jerry. 
Really? Have you not noticed a change in the organization starting from the time we drafted Zach Martin over Johnny Football?  These aren’t Jeruhs Cowboys anymore. We’re young, frugal, home grown and on the rise. Organizationally were in the best position we’ve been in since Jimmy left. 

Yes, I see Will MCClay. For sure - the stale part is the coaching   

Please remember we all also heard a whole offseason about a Dak friendly offense. Which never materialized. No more Dez, we will throw to open guys blah blah blah. 

20+ million for Tank - simple question would you do it on a multi year deal?

The Hall of Fame owner is so hellbent on seeing the infusion of new concepts into the playbook that he wants Moore to let him know if there's any resistance.

"I've said this to [Moore]: I want those new ideas," Jones said with a smile. "I want them fought for until the glass breaks. Squeal. Holler. If they're not being implemented, call me, but let's get in here and do the kinds of things we do to get the most out of a very talented roster.

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Article/Jerry-Jones-on-Jason-Garrett-status-message-to-Kellen-Moore-128676192/

The Hall of Fame owner is so hellbent on seeing the infusion of new concepts into the playbook that he wants Moore to let him know if there's any resistance.

"I've said this to [Moore]: I want those new ideas," Jones said with a smile. "I want them fought for until the glass breaks. Squeal. Holler. If they're not being implemented, call me, but let's get in here and do the kinds of things we do to get the most out of a very talented roster.

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Article/Jerry-Jones-on-Jason-Garrett-status-message-to-Kellen-Moore-128676192/

YES!  :drive:

Jerrah just can't stop meddling

I believe Austin is closer to Houston than Dallas 

:shrug:
The Texans have a good young safety in Justin Reid and will likely re-sign either Tyrann Mathieu or Kareem Jackson to play the other safety position. No talk in Houston about going outside the team to find another safety. Just sayin...

The Texans have a good young safety in Justin Reid and will likely re-sign either Tyrann Mathieu or Kareem Jackson to play the other safety position. No talk in Houston about going outside the team to find another safety. Just sayin...
Earl Thomas also shared a video saying he was headed to Dallas on his social media account.

Im not sure the Cowboys can afford him or even need him but it sure would be great if it happens.

I don’t get my hopes up anymore and just enjoy the ride these days.

Users who are viewing this thread