What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** Dallas Cowboys** 2019, you sucked (1 Viewer)

Copied from Twitter but am struggling to copy the link for some reason..

For the "he's not Mack train":

Lawrence's last 32 games: 25 sacks, 29 TFL, 49 QB hits, 122 tackles, 0 GAMES MISSED DUE TO INJURY.

Mack's last 32 games: 23 sacks, 25 TFL, 40 QB hits, 125 tackles, 2 GAMES MISSED DUE TO INJURY.

Connor Livesay

Hearing we are shopping Jordan Lewis AND Byron Jones. 

On my mind: The whole Lawrence issue has been made by the whiff with drafting Taco instead of Watt. 

A 6th in 2020. Decent contract as well. Hard not to like this. Assuming everyone understands he is terrible vs the run. If he can give us 7-10 sacks it would be awesome. 
Yes. Next yrs 6 is a steal.

Supposedly Miami talked about paying some of his salary last week but I don't think anything came of that.

Don't say this very often, but I'm pleased with the front office today 

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2019/03/29/dallas-cowboys-robert-quinn-statistical-review-pass-rush-win-rate/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Age was not a big factor for the 29-year old Quinn in 2018. According to ESPN’s Pass Rush Win Rate metric, he was the best edge rusher in terms of beating his man at the point of attack with a win rate of 40 percent. ESPN’s PRWR is denoted by a pass rusher’s ability to beat his man within 2.5 seconds (the average time for the quarterback to release the ball).

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2019/03/29/dallas-cowboys-robert-quinn-statistical-review-pass-rush-win-rate/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Age was not a big factor for the 29-year old Quinn in 2018. According to ESPN’s Pass Rush Win Rate metric, he was the best edge rusher in terms of beating his man at the point of attack with a win rate of 40 percent. ESPN’s PRWR is denoted by a pass rusher’s ability to beat his man within 2.5 seconds (the average time for the quarterback to release the ball).
He had some injuries a couple of years ago but the lack of production was all scheme. He should excel in Dallas. 

I hope we can extend him because if we manage to agree to terms with Lawrence and we have both Quinn will be in line for big payday. Not Dlaw money but more than we can sign him for now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
He had some injuries a couple of years ago but the lack of production was all scheme. He should excel in Dallas. 

I hope we can extend him because if we manage to agree to terms with Lawrence and we have both Quinn will be in line for big payday. Not Dlaw money but more than we can sign him for now. 
I have a feeling Tank has played his last down as a Cowboy

Cowboysfan8 said:

Good move. 

From what Ive read he relapsed months ago, not recently. He doesn't cost the cowboys anything while suspended, hes productive while on the field and he's dirt cheap. From all accounts all the guys in the lockeroom love him. 

Good move. 

From what Ive read he relapsed months ago, not recently. He doesn't cost the cowboys anything while suspended, hes productive while on the field and he's dirt cheap. From all accounts all the guys in the lockeroom love him. 
Smart move. Gregory is a good guy by all accounts & if he can stay clean, his production-to-cost ratio will be astronomical.

That’s about as good as we could’ve hoped for.

I’ll definitely take 20 mil a year for 5.

Was hoping for a little lower, but its lower than i could have been.  Happy he is staying around

F yes!!!

That’s what I’m saying, You guarantee more money and keep the annual salary lower. It’s Jerry’s money not mine.

Now Tank can take care of that shoulder surgery. Was concerned the negotiations would go too long and the recovery would go into camp. 

The Dallas paper guess a $28M yearly average with $60M guaranteed.  That may be optimistic given what QB's like Cousins, Stafford, and Garoppolo signed for.

Russell Wilson's upcoming deal will affect this too since WIlson is looking to pass what Aaron Rodger got.  

Stephen Jones said Dak's contract needs to be team friendly too.  It will be interesting to see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread