What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** Dallas Cowboys** 2019, you sucked (1 Viewer)

Cobb was a good signing for you guys. If he is healthy, it gives you a legitimate threat in the slot, which makes the other receivers better, and opens up the running game.

Cobb was a good signing for you guys. If he is healthy, it gives you a legitimate threat in the slot, which makes the other receivers better, and opens up the running game.
Beasley was a legitimate threat in the slot.

Cobb should be able to line up outside also getting Cooper and maybe Gallup some snaps from the slot

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/3/20/18274338/report-nfl-investigating-tyrone-crawford-bar-incident-and-looking-for-video-of-altercation

"We know there is video showing Crawford shoving several police officers while the cops are trying to take control of the situation. Crawford has not been arrested or charged with a crime.

But now, the NFL is on the case ... we’re told league investigators visited the Coyote Ugly on Tuesday hoping to view any footage which could show Crawford’s involvement."

No charges, no arrest, his name isn't on the police report, yet here comes Gooddell

🙄

Last edited by a moderator:
Beasley was a legitimate threat in the slot.

Cobb should be able to line up outside also getting Cooper and maybe Gallup some snaps from the slot
It wasn't a dig at Beasley. Cobb, if healthy, can break off big plays from the slot. Beasley was more of a possession slot receiver.

It wasn't a dig at Beasley. Cobb, if healthy, can break off big plays from the slot. Beasley was more of a possession slot receiver.
I didn't mean to imply that it was.

I just think Cobb at this point isn't any better in the slot than Beasley, I just think he may be more versatile. 

But I'm not sure he hasn't lost a couple steps. We'll see

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/3/20/18274338/report-nfl-investigating-tyrone-crawford-bar-incident-and-looking-for-video-of-altercation

"We know there is video showing Crawford shoving several police officers while the cops are trying to take control of the situation. Crawford has not been arrested or charged with a crime.

But now, the NFL is on the case ... we’re told league investigators visited the Coyote Ugly on Tuesday hoping to view any footage which could show Crawford’s involvement."

No charges, no arrest, his name isn't on the police report, yet here comes Gooddell

🙄
How does someone shove multiple police officers and not get arrested?

Eagles tried to table a motion to remove the Lions and Cowboys from hosting Thanksgiving Day games. 

After realizing they had little to no support for the motion. They quickly removed it. 

Yummy Eagles salty tears. 
See, it’s not just their fans who are obcessed with the Cowboys, it’s the entire organization. Tried to take Jarwin, took a TE because they thought (incorrectly) that we wanted him and now this. 

Its pathetic. 

Eagles tried to table a motion to remove the Lions and Cowboys from hosting Thanksgiving Day games. 

After realizing they had little to no support for the motion. They quickly removed it. 

Yummy Eagles salty tears. 
it is an unfair advantage, but the Lions need something....

Guessing this changes nothing in the secondary.  
Depth. I like it. It fits in our model of taking vets on 1 to 2 year "prove it" deals.  Motivates the player and it gives us a low risk option to get good players for cheap.  They use us and we use them. 

See, it’s not just their fans who are obcessed with the Cowboys, it’s the entire organization. Tried to take Jarwin, took a TE because they thought (incorrectly) that we wanted him and now this. 

Its pathetic. 
Lurie was just trying to get a piece of the NFL Thanksgiving pie. He wasn't going to get anything if he didn't at least try. You would have praised Jerry Jones if he had made a similar attempt. If it riles up the Cowboys or their fans, BONUS!!  :D

Lurie was just trying to get a piece of the NFL Thanksgiving pie. He wasn't going to get anything if he didn't at least try. You would have praised Jerry Jones if he had made a similar attempt. If it riles up the Cowboys or their fans, BONUS!!  :D
We only know you guys exist because you can’t stop talking about us. 

You bums get in line like the rest of the league for the third game. 

STEADYMOBBIN 22 said:
We only know you guys exist because you can’t stop talking about us. 

You bums get in line like the rest of the league for the third game. 
Winning the TV ratings game? So that's what the cowboys have been doing the last 20 years.

Dezbelief said:
Can't trade him until he signs the tag.
They can work the trade and then the trade partner works out a contract.  Sign and trade. 

that said, I would rather make it work with Tank.

Bankerguy said:
Tank turns down most recent offer. 

Trade this dude. 
That sounds good, but then where does the Cowboy pass rush come from, if Lawrence is traded and Gregory is suspended again?

That sounds good, but then where does the Cowboy pass rush come from, if Lawrence is traded and Gregory is suspended again?
They’re working on a trade with Miami for Quinn. Sending them a 4th and mama I will pay half his sales. 

Im starting to lean towards trading Lawrence too. Can’t pay him the insane money he wants. OTOH, other teams are concerned about Lawrence’s shoulder as we are which could hurt his trade value.

There also seems to be a way that Gregory can get reinstated but I haven’t heard what that is or even if it’s true. 

Not a Cowboy fan but I’d rather have Beasley than Cobb at this point in their careers. Cobb had one good season and that was 2014. 
Meh. Beasley is always banged up too and can’t take it to the house like Cobb can. 

It’s a lateral move which cost 2mill less. 

Users who are viewing this thread