What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2018 OFFENSE/DEFENSE CONTEST PLAYOFF EDITION*** WEEK 3 (1 Viewer)

Deamon

Footballguy
linkY to week 2

Riffraff  22
RND  15
Deamon  14
QuizGuy66  10
Franknbeans  4
TheGeneral  3
Arodin  0
Pip's Invitation  -1
Dr. Dan  -4
Soulfly3  -15
-OZ-  -17

Here we go!  Remember, no need to save teams, everyone will be available for the SB.

Randguy

Used:

Offense: LAC, LAR

Defense: SEA, NO

Playoffs Week 3:

Offense: KC

Defense: KC

Almost goofed up - but realized that the excel random pulled KC's number twice in a row so there ya go.

-QG

-17 :eek:

Used

O - Texans, saints

D - da Bears, Patriots

Week 3

O. Chieftain

D. Chiefs

Randguy

Used:

Offense: LAC, LAR

Defense: SEA, NO

Playoffs Week 3:

Offense: KC

Defense: KC

Almost goofed up - but realized that the excel random pulled KC's number twice in a row so there ya go.

-QG
Can't believe I was so excited to see what RND guy would pick this week!  He actually has a shot to win this thing if KC puts up a ton of points this week.

OFF:  NO

DEF:  KC

Previously used:

OFF:  HOU, KC

DEF:  CHI, LAR

Now that my own score is non-negative I am kind of rooting for RND.  Helps that I would love to see KC blow out NE.

KC scores 30+ and RND is our new leader heading into the Super Bowl!

(Not looking good on the 1st series though...)

Oops, I was wrong.  RND knocked off the previous leader, but his alleged fan Deamon sneaked in from behind and jumped him by 2 points!  And Dr. Dan edged him out as well.  Oh well, good run RND! 

One game to go, but multiple picks still be made:

Deamon  11
Dr. Dan  10
RND  9
Riffraff  8
TheGeneral  8
Pip's Invitation  4
QuizGuy66  -1
Franknbeans  -2
Arodin  -14
Soulfly3  -15
-OZ-  -23

Oops, I was wrong.  RND knocked off the previous leader, but his alleged fan Deamon sneaked in from behind and jumped him by 2 points!  And Dr. Dan edged him out as well.  Oh well, good run RND! 

One game to go, but multiple picks still be made:

Deamon  11
Dr. Dan  10
RND  9
Riffraff  8
TheGeneral  8
Pip's Invitation  4
QuizGuy66  -1
Franknbeans  -2
Arodin  -14
Soulfly3  -15
-OZ-  -23
Crazy.  I got a -3 and moved from 3rd to 1st??  Did anyone get positive points this week??

Looks really tight at the top though, should be a good finish.

So how should we do this week.  Teams reset and you can pick any O from any Half, and any D from any Half?

Crazy.  I got a -3 and moved from 3rd to 1st??  Did anyone get positive points this week??
Dr. Dan, The General and Pip's Invitation had positive scores, but came into the week ranked 6th, 8th and 9th. 

Your -3 coupled with RND's -6 and leader Riffraff's -14 to spring you to the top, with Dan's top positive score not quite enough to close the gap.

This contest sure gets a lot wackier in the playoffs, with fewer obvious blowouts to chose from, and fewer overall games to spread the risk.

Users who are viewing this thread