What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Take the Top Off (1 Viewer)

ZenoRazon

Footballguy
How many  times have we  heard how the Pats had nobody to streach the field, take the top off? They bring in Josh Gordon, who stood no chance of making it, we all knew this.

While all along  there was this guy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSMGx5Smk6E

......what corner back runs a 4.33?  He can't take the top off, hell yes he can. He;s actually faster than Cooks and Gordon.

I will predict right now he has a big play what..Sunday?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the daddy of the spike, yep, first player to spike the ball.  He was also the first player to run back a KO on MNF. And, while at Texas Southern he beat Bullet Bob Hayes in an NAIA  200m.....Homer Jones.  One of the first really fast WR's.

Go to 1:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7kuBQhjWQg

I am really liking this @ZenoRazon guy. Unique perspective and interested in starting new threads. 

I understand that he didn't use the search function correctly but let's not forget that the search function sucks.

@Dr. Dan you're another guy whose posts i enjoy.  I'm not in charge of anything but i'm putting you in charge of helping zeno follow the forum rules during the offseason. I think you both add a lot to this board. 

I am really liking this @ZenoRazon guy. Unique perspective and interested in starting new threads. 

I understand that he didn't use the search function correctly but let's not forget that the search function sucks.

@Dr. Dan you're another guy whose posts i enjoy.  I'm not in charge of anything but i'm putting you in charge of helping zeno follow the forum rules during the offseason. I think you both add a lot to this board. 
Thank you sir, appreciate that.

I seriously didn't think Phillip Dorsett would rate a thread.

So there is a thread here for every 1st round pick?
Pretty much. You are new to these parts, aren't you? Check the player index thread before you start a new one. You drive great content, but need to settle down a bit. 

It's pinned up at the top of the page. That's the point of it being pinned. Easy access. And yes, spelling the player's name right helps not only in the search function, but in displaying your knowledge of the player. How well do you know Phillip when you're spelling it Philip?  

Pretty much. You are new to these parts, aren't you? Check the player index thread before you start a new one. You drive great content, but need to settle down a bit. 

It's pinned up at the top of the page. That's the point of it being pinned. Easy access. And yes, spelling the player's name right helps not only in the search function, but in displaying your knowledge of the player. How well do you know Phillip when you're spelling it Philip?  
Ok.

Would love to former HS WR Christian Coleman in an NFL game.

Tyreek Hil runs a 10.19, will give him a 10.05 because that 10.19 was HS.

Coleman runs a 9.78. and a 4.12 40, yep....4.12.

As a college kid at Tennessee he beat the great Usain Bolt by...........................................................................................................................that much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHV-8TwxfXY

Kid....???
I assumed. wrong of me. 

It's always nice to see good commentary and active people. these forums seem to pick up August and die down around December as people are out of their leagues from a competitive standpoint. the off-season is the most fun IMO. But you need some help. like I said, I'm glad to do it but you got to settle it down a bit if you want people to take you seriously 

I assumed. wrong of me. 

It's always nice to see good commentary and active people. these forums seem to pick up August and die down around December as people are out of their leagues from a competitive standpoint. the off-season is the most fun IMO. But you need some help. like I said, I'm glad to do it but you got to settle it down a bit if you want people to take you seriously 
I'm not the one entering threads totally ignoring the topic thinking I can give others advice who know about football than I do.

You need to settle down and cool the BS, ok?

ZenoRazon said:
I'm not the one entering threads totally ignoring the topic thinking I can give others advice who know about football than I do.

You need to settle down and cool the BS, ok?
Maybe make sure when forming your that all the words in your head make it the screen instead of 4 out 5

Maybe make sure when forming your that all the words in your head make it the screen instead of 4 out 5 

Read that back to yourself, ok?

ZenoRazon said:
So there is a thread here for every 1st round pick?
Yes. There are threads for basically every player ever drafted (if not several of them) and quite a few players who were free agents as well.

Most won't have threads as epic as Christine Michael but they have a thread.

The Shark Pool is a collection of folks looking for information and opinion about players, and how that relates to fantasy football. There are very few stones upturned. Any player worth their salt usually has a thread dedicated to them before the NFL draft, sometimes a year or two before that.

Yes. There are threads for basically every player ever drafted (if not several of them) and quite a few players who were free agents as well.

Most won't have threads as epic as Christine Michael but they have a thread.

The Shark Pool is a collection of folks looking for information and opinion about players, and how that relates to fantasy football. There are very few stones upturned. Any player worth their salt usually has a thread dedicated to them before the NFL draft, sometimes a year or two before that.
Ever drafted?  Like way back when?

Obviously more to it than just speed. See John Ross or all of Dorset’s career.

Users who are viewing this thread