What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What are your Wife/SO's Hobbies? (1 Viewer)

Going to the gym. That's about it. She goes to 10-15 classes a week.

At home, if she's not cleaning or organizing things, there's nothing else. She's not into shopping or anything on the computer. No social media, no games. I've never actually seen her use the computer for fun, just business related stuff. She puts her phone down when she gets home and usually doesn't pick it up again until she goes back to work.

She swears that she's going to pick up some hobbies when we retire but I'll believe it when I see it.

Working out

Shilling Beachbody stuff (she calls it a side hustle, I call it a hobby)

Teaching spinning & weight classes at a gym (she actually gets paid for this one, but goes mainly to see the regulars)

I call her job a hobby.  She gets paid for this too, but peanuts, and she works until 8 at least three nights a week and brings work home almost every weekend.

She picked up running a few years ago.  I've also convinced her to mix in strength training because she keeps coming down with various nagging ailments after extended periods of running.  Hopefully it sticks.

Beyond that - games.  Standard weekday night routine - wheel of fortune, jeopardy, read with kids, then one of about 17 different games on her phone.  Weekends we often do board games with the kids.  And have a game night with friends a few times per year.

Zumba

Having babies

Putting vinyl on clothing, mugs, glasses, ornaments, etc for gifts or sale

Volunteering for bone marrow drives

Leading our local adoption support group

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting involved in things with the best of intentions.........

Various things with the local Catholic High School, which her and our son are alums of. Marketing, fundraisers, etc. 

JDRF

....... which ends up costing us way too much money. 

Buying #### on Amazon or researching what to buy

Social media 

crochet

really bad tv, like the worst shows ever 

talking to anybody that will listen(friends, relatives, neighbors)

walking the dog 

reading, (we’re not talking Vonnegut here )

working out(spin/yoga/palates)

cleaning, yes its a hobby  (most ocd woman I’ve ever met)

Photography.   Over the years she has slowly built up her equipment and started taking more advanced classes and going on group shoots with advanced photographers.  

She has won two awards at the fair.  

She has some stunning photographs of our two grand daughters. 

Working out, yoga and shopping. Not necessarily in that order.

We have Yellow 2 Labs so our one hobby that we do together is walk the dogs for an hour almost every night.

Going to the gym. That's about it. She goes to 10-15 classes a week.

At home, if she's not cleaning or organizing things, there's nothing else. She's not into shopping or anything on the computer. No social media, no games. I've never actually seen her use the computer for fun, just business related stuff. She puts her phone down when she gets home and usually doesn't pick it up again until she goes back to work.

She swears that she's going to pick up some hobbies when we retire but I'll believe it when I see it.
Gym or Jim?

Zumba

Having babies

Putting vinyl on clothing, mugs, glasses, ornaments, etc for gifts or sale

Volunteering for bone marrow drives

Leading our local adoption support group
Like albums, siding, flooring, or something else all together?

my wife's hobby is tied into our library.  She runs the friends group and she also helped design and run the new Makerspace and was hired as a part time worker to now be the Makerspace coordinator.  She spends almost every day at library.

Coloring
Reading - just mows through books
Taking pictures of our cats doing silly things
Binging TV
Board Games
D&D
She honestly plays more vidya than I do these days

Edit: and I just got the hooks in her for pro wrestling. She bought us tickets for a show in a couple weeks lolol

Let's see, Facebook

Drama (not shows)

Terrible TV, worst of the worst and no Dramas

Having kids

Spending money

Users who are viewing this thread