What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Michael Cohen Testifies Before Congress Thread *** (1 Viewer)

He’s postponing due to vague threats he receiving from Trump and Giuliani. What a rip off.  :kicksrock:
Vague to the general public. Spoken in code by Trump. Probably very specific threats to his family.

Can you imagine the trouble Trump would be in if Witness Intimidation was illegal for Presidents like it is for every single other citizen of the country?

Last edited by a moderator:
So now the Democrats are hanging their hopes on the congressional testimony of a guy indicted for lying to Congress and disbarred from practicing law?

Good luck with that.
 Mayor Quimby supports revolving door prisons. Mayor Quimby even released Sideshow Bob, a man twice convicted of attempted murder. Can you trust a man like Mayor Quimby? Vote Sideshow Bob for mayor!

So now the Democrats are hanging their hopes on the congressional testimony of a guy indicted for lying to Congress and disbarred from practicing law?

Good luck with that.
Hanging their hopes?

If you don't think his testimony will be interesting...why not?

Do you not think it will add some information?  Its part of gathering evidence on things...and yes, even with his reputation its still part of evidence.

the congressional testimony of a guy indicted for lying to Congress and disbarred from practicing law?
You’ll never guess what kind of people testify at criminal trials.

It’s funny though, how long was Cohen still vice chairman of the GOP finance committee, last year? And Trump called him the day of the raid, or after? I agree he was involved in despicable behavior, the question is at whose behest.

What the everloving #### ...

Matt Gaetz‏ @mattgaetz

Hey @MichaelCohen212 - Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she’ll remain faithful when you’re in prison. She’s about to learn a lot...

Trump needs to hope that Cohen has a brother in Sicily or something.  
They’re trying, for sure.

IIRC Gaetz is suspected to be the Fla Congressman who had interaction with Guccifur 2.0.

Pretty weak swing by Gaetz too. I’m guessing Cohen has unburdened himself to family. All True Crime aside, this has been a remarkable personal drama on a public stage. The counter, Manafort, went in the total opposite direction. 

SaintsInDome2006 said:
Pretty weak swing by Gaetz too. I’m guessing Cohen has unburdened himself to family. All True Crime aside, this has been a remarkable personal drama on a public stage. The counter, Manafort, went in the total opposite direction. 
Perhaps. But surely new revelations of infidelity will totally undermine his credibility in the eyes of Republicans, who we all know have no tolerance for such things.

Raylan said:

Good luck with that.
Don’t be such a buzzkill.  This is like a Trump haters Superbowl.  This time they are really going to get him when Better Call Saul sings like a canary.  

Raylan said:

Good luck with that.
We already know Trump is a cheat and a liar among other things.

This will just be some great entertainment.

whoknew said:
That's just insane. He has to be ... at the least investigated, right?
You think the AG just appointed by Trump is going to investigate anyone who tries to intimidate any witnesses against Trump or his family/cronies? Do you believe that Trump appointed Barr without getting a loyalty pledge from him?

You think the AG just appointed by Trump is going to investigate anyone who tries to intimidate any witnesses against Trump or his family/cronies? Do you believe that Trump appointed Barr without getting a loyalty pledge from him?

Yea. I guess I think more of Bill Barr - and the rest of the people in the DOJ - than some do. I would never, ever appoint Barr as the AG if I were President. But, from what I read, he seems like he has integrity. 

I hope I'm not wrong, but I certainly could be.

Users who are viewing this thread