What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Michael Cohen Testifies Before Congress Thread *** (1 Viewer)

Can't the GOP agree on one person who can actually ask a coherent line of questions and cede all of their time to that person?   This is just an embarrassing chain of one person after another looking like a fool.   

I'd like to hear Cohen or one of the Dems ask the GOP which people in Trump's inner circle they should ask about these things, if Cohen isn't credible because of his criminal activity. And then just run off the laundry list of other Trump people who also been indicted or convicted or have refused to give testimony based on a very flimsy assertion of executive privilege.

Can't the GOP agree on one person who can actually ask a coherent line of questions and cede all of their time to that person?   This is just an embarrassing chain of one person after another looking like a fool.   
They don’t have anyone who can do that.

I'd like to hear Cohen or one of the Dems ask the GOP which people in Trump's inner circle they should ask about these things, if Cohen isn't credible because of his criminal activity. And then just run off the laundry list of other Trump people who also been indicted or convicted or have refused to give testimony based on a very flimsy assertion of executive privilege.
One of the Dems did recite this list earlier.

Domenico Montanaro‏Verified account @DomenicoNPR 5m5 minutes ago

Cohen says he's heard rumors of videotapes that could be used as extortion against @realDonaldTrump but he does not believe that those tapes exist most likely

The thing Meadows is currently attacking Cohen for- not disclosing certain foreign contacts on a form- is something that virtually every member of the Trump White House has previously admitted to doing. Kushner's probably in double digits. They just come back and amend the form later.

Jim Jordan ripping Cohen for working for Trump when he knows he's a scumbag...meanwhile Jordan carrying Trump's water as a member of Congress. :lol:
@SethAbramson

Jim Jordan has said PUBLICLY that he can't name ONE Trump lie. Jordan contends Trump has NEVER lied. This despite the fact that The Washington Post has reported on NINE THOUSAND LIES told by Trump. And today Jim Jordan is attacking Cohen as a liar. It's a low moment for Congress.

It's so weird that the GOP Congressmen are going after Cohen with such intensity. It's almost like hearing someone recount how he debased himself before Trump triggers them or something.

:lmao:

Did you intentionally wait until the last minute to give us your written testimony as John Dean said he advised you to do last night?

I've never spoken to John Dean

Did your attorneys? Turn around and ask them, they're right there!

Did you intentionally wait until the last minute to give us your written testimony as John Dean said he advised you to do last night?

I've never spoken to John Dean

Did your attorneys? Turn around and ask them, they're right there!

All I can think watching this is how badly I'd destroy these clowns in court, and I'm just a competent litigator.   

How did you know Felix Sader had an office?

Because when he left it became my office.

Oof.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing Meadows is currently attacking Cohen for- not disclosing certain foreign contacts on a form- is something that virtually every member of the Trump White House has previously admitted to doing. Kushner's probably in double digits. They just come back and amend the form later.
Actually, the form asks about contracts with foreign GOVERNMENTS, not foreign COMPANIES, which Katie Hill just pointed out.

what is this amash guy doing he has an r after his name and he is asking legitimate questions someone must not have gotten him the memo or he does not fear a primary take that to the bank bromigos
Amash is a pretty thoughtful legislator.   He's more of a libertarian than a republican.  In 2017 he was the lone dissenting vote on 10 different pieces of legislation. 

Users who are viewing this thread