What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you think people that can't afford healthcare deserve to die? (1 Viewer)

IC FBGCav

Footballguy
It doesn't matter how they got to the point of not having healthcare.  All the people we are talking about don't have insurance.  Do you think people in America should die because they don't have healthcare?  

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously not. 

A related question might have to do with how the US handles personal financial liability for those without health insurance. "Do you think people in America should suffer financial distress because they don't have health insurance?"

Obviously not. 

A related question might have to do with how the US handles personal financial liability for those without health insurance. "Do you think people in America should suffer financial distress because they don't have health insurance?"
Only first world country that people go bankrupt because of medical bills is........

It doesn't matter how they got to the point of not having healthcare.  All the people we are talking about don't have insurance.  Do you think people in America should die because they don't have healthcare?  
I think if you are a lazy sack o #### with no job, you deserve no healthcare and should die. If you are a worker bee, then no, you are at least trying.

lod001 said:
I think if you are a lazy sack o #### with no job, you deserve no healthcare and should die. If you are a worker bee, then no, you are at least trying.
I'm really happy for you. Your excellent good fortune coupled with an obviously unimpeachable work ethic and superior intellect have afforded you the luxury of holding this opinion.  Awesome work. You are a BOSS.

I'm really happy for you. Your excellent good fortune coupled with an obviously unimpeachable work ethic and superior intellect have afforded you the luxury of holding this opinion.  Awesome work. You are a BOSS.
By good fortune, you mean I actually went out, got a job, work and pay my bills. Lets hear your wonderful plan for lazy sacks o #### who do not want to work and want the rest of us to pay for their existence?

lod001 said:
Yeah, I just can't get that.

By good fortune, you mean I actually went out, got a job, work and pay my bills. Lets hear your wonderful plan for lazy sacks o #### who do not want to work and want the rest of us to pay for their existence?
What if the lazy sack was going through a really rough time and given a little more time they'd have recovered and become a productive, tax paying member of society?

But now they're dead. 

lod001 said:
'Due to illness' is not a lazy sack o ####. See the toad that kidnapped that girl. That's a lazy sack o #### among other things.
So where do you want everyone on your spectrum?  So working hard and defrauding people, cool?  So if you make money, cool?  Help humans, no bueno.  Here a steak a was going to throw up muffy, bueno.

What if the lazy sack was going through a really rough time and given a little more time they'd have become a productive, tax paying member of society?

But now they're dead. 
He's not a lazy sack if he's trying. If he's sitting on his ###, has been given the opportunity to work and would rather not, then he needs to go. These are people that don't even try and yes that are a lot of them out there. Most are on some sort of illegal drug but many are simply looking for the rest of us to support them thru welfare. You all can't be oblivious to the existence of these people.

I love it how you guys try and find examples that do not fit the criteria but you think they do.

So where do you want everyone on your spectrum?  So working hard and defrauding people, cool?  So if you make money, cool?  Help humans, no bueno.  Here a steak a was going to throw up muffy, bueno.
More examples that do not fit.

I would NOT start by consulting you on what the definition of "lazy sack o ####" is.

It astounds me that people have the mindset that laziness should be a death sentence, whereas greed, another co-equal of the seven deadly sins, should be richly rewarded at every turn, while conveniently ignoring the rest of the sins.

Who will be the determiner for "lazy sack" vs "trying so not a lazy sack"?
If you want the country cleaned up, then it's me. :D  

Fit what?
'a lazy sack o ####'. Someone who DOES NOT WANT TO WORKFOR A LIVING. Your attempts at examples do not fit my criteria at all.

I would NOT start by consulting you on what the definition of "lazy sack o ####" is.

It astounds me that people have the mindset that laziness should be a death sentence, whereas greed, another, co-equal of the seven deadly sins, should be richly rewarded at every turn, while conveniently ignoring the rest of the sins.
Lame first sentence, as expected from someone like you. We are not discussing criminals here or greed. We are discussing people that do not want to work and should they be given healthcare. I say no, let them die. What the hell is wrong with you people's reading comprehension?

'a lazy sack o ####'. Someone who DOES NOT WANT TO WORKFOR A LIVING. Your attempts at examples do not fit my criteria at all.

Lame first sentence, as expected from someone like you. We are not discussing criminals here or greed. We are discussing people that do not want to work and should they be given healthcare. I say no, let them die. What the hell is wrong with you people's reading comprehension?
My reading comprehension is fine. Your humanity seems to be broken beyond repair. I know this from reading your posts. You have provided ample evidence.

Greed is better than lazy IYO?

So you are for Madoff and against Smokey Joe.

I think what it comes down to is no one can have a station in life.   I guess the world doesn't need ditch diggers just hypocrites.

What if they can't work because they are physically or mentally ill?   You said "due to illness" but if the illness prevents you from working, how could you show that you're not lazy, since you can't get healthcare for your illness?

What about the hundreds of thousands of people dying every year from medical errors and prescription drug overdoses? Many of them might still be here if they did not have health insurance. Do you think they deserve to die?

The only reasonable response to this post is to propose not only that they should die, but we should kill them.  Hunt them and mount them on our walls.

So, you are also thinking of a society with a 100% employment rate? 

What about the hundreds of thousands of people dying every year from medical errors and prescription drug overdoses? Many of them might still be here if they did not have health insurance. Do you think they deserve to die?
I think this is possibly the worst false equivalency I have seen on this forum, and considering what has been posted in the USA Shootings thread recently, that is saying something.

Users who are viewing this thread