Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Faust

[Dynasty] 2020 NFL Draft Prospects

3 hours ago, Mr. Peterson said:

I traded the 1.7, 1.10 and 2.1 for 1sts next year (while also getting 3rds next year as well) and some of my league mates thought I was crazy to pass on some of the players that were available. 

I’d MUCH rather take my chances on next years class than take a shot on Metcalf or some of the other guys that were available. 

Wait..you got a 2020 1st for EACH of those picks?  plus 3rds?  That's robbery. Those are good trades even without a potential stacked upcoming class.

4 hours ago, Fruitbat said:

Wait..you got a 2020 1st for EACH of those picks?  plus 3rds?  That's robbery. Those are good trades even without a potential stacked upcoming class.

Yeah.  I got a 1st and 3rd for the 1.7 and 1.10.  Was only able to get a 1st and a 5th for the 2.1.  But I didn’t care.  I knew all along I was going to wait until the draft to make those trades.  A lot of teams get so excited at the time of the draft that they don’t think ahead.  

1 minute ago, Mr. Peterson said:

Yeah.  I got a 1st and 3rd for the 1.7 and 1.10.  Was only able to get a 1st and a 5th for the 2.1.  But I didn’t care.  I knew all along I was going to wait until the draft to make those trades.  A lot of teams get so excited at the time of the draft that they don’t think ahead.  

This! I’m sure I can get one or two more 2020 1st rounders with the five 2019 2nds I have. I will wait until our draft in August to make my next move. 

Tex

• Like 1