What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's 2019. Why haven't they invented... (1 Viewer)

TheIronSheik

SUPER ELITE UPPER TIER
...a keyboard that doesn't register the second key I pressed when I fat finger the keyboard.  I clearly pressed the correct key first.  If a second key is pressed a split second after and it's adjacent to the first key, maybe don't register it.  Unless people are so good at typing they are hitting multiple keys at the same time on purpose?  I mean, if so, both "Bravo" and "My bad."  It just doesn't seem possible.  This invention alone could save me at least 10 to 15 seconds a day of wasted productivity.  

Feel free to add your own.

With all the technology of the last few decades, why aren't we all rich yet?
Right.  I think the government should give us all one robot.  Then we send that robot out to get a job where he gets paid.  And we spend our time relaxing.  The richer we get, we could buy more robots.  Maybe even have some nifty robot auctions where they bring the robot up and parade them around as to how strong or obedient they are. Just think about how much we could accomplish! 

Right.  I think the government should give us all one robot.  Then we send that robot out to get a job where he gets paid.  And we spend our time relaxing.  The richer we get, we could buy more robots.  Maybe even have some nifty robot auctions where they bring the robot up and parade them around as to how strong or obedient they are. Just think about how much we could accomplish! 
Dude you should run for president.

"Robots not walls!"

Most everything should be mind controlled right now.  Or at least voice controlled. 

Typing is sooo 2000's. 
Mind controlled I'll allow.  Voice would drive me insane.  I already hate people who talk on the phone in public or use voice to text.  I know she's an actor, but that one girl in the Amazon commercial who's on the bus with her headphones on and says "Alexa, play rainy day mix", or whatever she calls it, I want her dead.  I just picture every person on the city bus yelling at 200 decibels because they don't know how headphones work when you have loud music playing in them, "HEY ALEXA!!!  PLAY 'I LIKE BIG BUTTS' BY SIR MIX-A-LOT!!!"

Hell is other people.

Also, I'd like to take a pill or something that gets rid of bad ear worms.  I had a Garth Brooks song stuck in my head for two days.  I hate Garth Brooks.  I don't know why it was stuck in there.  But for two tortuous days I had his twangy voice interrupting me over and over with "If tomorrow never comes....".  So, would be nice to take a pill and be rid of it.

Also, I'd like to take a pill or something that gets rid of bad ear worms.  I had a Garth Brooks song stuck in my head for two days.  I hate Garth Brooks.  I don't know why it was stuck in there.  But for two tortuous days I had his twangy voice interrupting me over and over with "If tomorrow never comes....".  So, would be nice to take a pill and be rid of it.
I've got friends in low places... where the whiskey drowns and the beer chases my blues away... I'll be ok...

Sorry, this happens to everyone who grew up in TX in the 90's.

I'd just like instructions on how to pleasure a woman.  Maybe if we get these robots Sheik is talking about, we can get them to do the hard part in sex and then we can come in as a closer and get the save.  
I think we have to listen to the woman to achieve this. At least I think that is what my wife said, I wasn't really paying attention. 

TheIronSheik said:
...a keyboard that doesn't register the second key I pressed when I fat finger the keyboard.  I clearly pressed the correct key first.  If a second key is pressed a split second after and it's adjacent to the first key, maybe don't register it.  Unless people are so good at typing they are hitting multiple keys at the same time on purpose?  I mean, if so, both "Bravo" and "My bad."  It just doesn't seem possible.  This invention alone could save me at least 10 to 15 seconds a day of wasted productivity.  
link

A small robot that climbs up your pant leg and washes, rinses, and dries your balls and butt without wetting your pants.  2-3 times per day. 

You know those moving walkways they have at airports? Why aren’t these everywhere? Every sidewalk should be made of these. 

How about a way to replace the yard marker chains?  Shouldn't we be able to do that with lasers or something by now?  

Last edited by a moderator:
This one may not be well liked by some, but GPS devices can tell us how fast a car is driving. Why doesn’t it give you warning when speeding to slow down and if you maintain that speed a a couple minutes later a ticket is kicked out. 

It seems so dated technology that police have to pull you over and write a ticket. And just all the time wasted with law enforcement slowing down vehicles.

Why are NFL referees still throwing a flag on penalties? They can’t just push a button and the game clock boarder lights up yellow or some other light on the field?  

This one may not be well liked by some, but GPS devices can tell us how fast a car is driving. Why doesn’t it give you warning when speeding to slow down and if you maintain that speed a a couple minutes later a ticket is kicked out. 

It seems so dated technology that police have to pull you over and write a ticket. And just all the time wasted with law enforcement slowing down vehicles.

Why are NFL referees still throwing a flag on penalties? They can’t just push a button and the game clock boarder lights up yellow or some other light on the field?  
So the players on the field see it

Back to the original question, Why not try something like this?  Large print/Large Key Keyboard should make it both easier to see and easier to hit just a single key.

Yeah, and why aren't all restaurants Taco Bell?

Users who are viewing this thread