Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Just Win Baby

*** Official 2019 Chargers Thread ****

18 hours ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

The Athletic's Vincent Bonsignore reports the Chargers "would listen" if the NFL approached them about relocating to London.

According to Bonsignore, the possibility "has been broached among league personnel" and owners are "concerned enough about the Chargers’ situation in L.A. that they would provide the necessary support for a relocation to London if the Chargers pursue it." Tottenham Hotspur Stadium opened earlier this year with the NFL in mind and hosted two of the four London games this season after the across-the-pond series concluded this past Sunday. It seats over 62,000, and the Chargers are currently playing in a tiny soccer stadium is Carson, Cali. that seats a mere 27,000 where the Chargers are essentially the road team every week as it gets flooded with opposing fans. The Chargers are slated to join the Rams in their new $4.5 billion venue, but L.A. has not embraced the Bolts as it has the Rams. Moving to London would make a whole heck of a lot of sense, as the fans over there have totally embraced the NFL. It would likely require the Chargers switching divisions.

This would require Dean growing Man sized balls. Not happening in his lifetime. Those who have met him would know he is no risk taker. I mean look - he is a squatter in another mans billion dollar playground. No risk all reward. They would have to pay him a LOT of money and pay for everything and even then the answer is: "ummmmmmmmm ....no."

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: the Chargers would be better of in Albuquerque than they would anywhere else, and that includes London!

They had 60 seconds to get 50 yards. I don't think he completed a pass in like 8 attempts. He wasn't even really close to doing so either.

I'm ready to see what comes next, even if it's Craign Whelihans for a while.

Time for a rebuild. Well, can you call it a rebuild for a team that's never won anything?