What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 FBG WSL Sign Up Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Who is in for another year?

Planning on starting this after the Super Bowl so we can use MFL to draft.

1. Bass

2. Bro1ncos

3. Stinkin Ref

4. Duckboy

5. Draft Molasses Holloway

6. -OZ-

7. FF Wiseguy

8. Reaper

9. Sweet Love

10. drunken slob

11. Shadowfax

12. Pimpin Ain't Easy

13. Aaron

14. BSS

15. Old Mil

16. Mr. Irrelevant

1. Ruffrodys

2. Stinkin Ref

3. Maggot Brain

4. Crippler

5. Comet

6. Norseman

7. Mr. Irrelevant

8. Rudy

9. Bass

10. Busman

11. eNdblu

12. FF Wiseguy

13. FF Ninja

14. Fullback Fro

15. btsw

16. Briekable

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be ok with going two so that everyone that signs up can participate but will gladly step aside if there are plenty of folks.

I'm in for a WSL2 fill-in as needed also.

If we can't get 16 for a second league, maybe we could run it as a total points league instead? We could certainly do that format with 10 or 12 teams ...

BassNBrew said:
Probably next Monday but maybe sooner.  Last year the 2018 league year started February 7th.  The convince and not have to manually load the draft afterwards are worth the wait.
Sounds good - thanks again for organizing.  This time of year I am not on the site everyday, so I just want to be sure I am not holding anything up.

BassNBrew said:
Probably next Monday but maybe sooner.  Last year the 2018 league year started February 7th.  The convince and not have to manually load the draft afterwards are worth the wait.
2019 MFL sites are up now

Quick count scrolling through the comments is 12 folks signed on for the second league, with several being duplicates from the first league.

My single request for the WSL is that when folks need to use most of the eight-hour clock that the other members of the draft refrain from whining about the pace. For this one, the pace is just not critical. I am normally not one of those that take most, if not all of the clock, but let the punishment of the reduced clock be enough.

I have a Valentine's Day quick trip with my wife for the 15th through the 17th and  also a business trip beginning the 21st through the 25th so for those two periods will only be checking in a couple of times per day. Those that know that they are going to be out like me can use MFP to set up some pre-drafts. I personally will only do this when my pick is only four or so picks away.

Let's all enjoy the ebb and flow and get along even better than we usually do for this draft.

Thanks for listening!  

My single request for the WSL is that when folks need to use most of the eight-hour clock that the other members of the draft refrain from whining about the pace. For this one, the pace is just not critical. I am normally not one of those that take most, if not all of the clock, but let the punishment of the reduced clock be enough.

I have a Valentine's Day quick trip with my wife for the 15th through the 17th and  also a business trip beginning the 21st through the 25th so for those two periods will only be checking in a couple of times per day. Those that know that they are going to be out like me can use MFP to set up some pre-drafts. I personally will only do this when my pick is only four or so picks away.

Let's all enjoy the ebb and flow and get along even better than we usually do for this draft.

Thanks for listening!  
Lets not forget that everybody has the ability to set up the text message notification that does this magical thing called “notifying you instantly when you are OTC”....

BassNBrew said:
Son has out of town surgery Tuesday so it will be a fire drill until then.  I'll have time Tuesday will he's re-couping in the hotel.  Look for this to go live on Wednesday morning.
No rush and best wishes for your son.

My fellow IBL'ers have my contact info - if you guys don't see me around here when this thing fires up, shoot me a text when I'm getting close to being OTC and I'll jump in and draft / predraft.

Thanks for listening!  
Agreed, but (and I'll just say this once) it is annoying when you see someone was on recently, one pick away, then OTC they disappear. Doesn't happen often but occasionally.

I hate to sign up and cancel, but my Dad passed away today and I’m not going to be able to participate. Sorry, guys. 

BassNBrew said:
Son has out of town surgery Tuesday so it will be a fire drill until then.  I'll have time Tuesday will he's re-couping in the hotel.  Look for this to go live on Wednesday morning.
Just reading about this - you all will be in my thoughts.  Surgery in NC?

Users who are viewing this thread