What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$20 FFA Lotto Pool: --LOCKED @ $1620 Good Luck all (9 Viewers)

comfortably numb

Footballguy
Rules: Entry fee is $20 (multiples allowed)

Payment: cash or venmo (@carlos-rodrigues-5) ends in an S not a Z!!! Careful of autocorrect! My venmo profile pic is CR...the Colorado Rockies logo

Pick 5 numbers between 01-69 Powerball drawings are WED & SAT. We will use only the "white" numbers, NOT the Powerball number.

Use below for to enter:

https://forms.gle/SZVU9MiYC7SLJtrAA

1st person to get all 5 of their numbers to cumulatively match, wins the pot.

Playing against the computer: When a new pool starts the computer will randomly pick it's numbers after everyone has submitted their numbers. If the computer draws the same 5 numbers as a player, the computer will re-pick. If the computer matches it's 5 numbers 1st, the pool ends but the money stays in the pot and we start a new pool. If multiple people win the pot is divided. If multiple people AND the computer win the pot, the computer will forfeit it's winnings to the other winner(s) After the pool is won and paid; there will be a selected date for the new pool giving enough time for new enrollment

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...BlCyk80sBXByZFBbOoirhG83rGA/edit?usp=drivesdk

LINK TO HISTORY OF DRAWS

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...fbKZjoFKH26ymXTdbqvUsCY6c/edit#gid=1785308138

Joe Edit - Quick note that I assume everyone knows but I'll say anyway - By posting here, you acknowledge Footballguys or anyone else is in no way shape or form endorsing anything here. I personally would never pledge money to someone in something like this. Any money lost or not paid is entirely on you.

Last edited:
Get 13 people

x 5 = 65 numbers

remaining four numbers are for the dummy player

dummy players four numbers show up before anyone else, we ante up again and have a bigger pot to play for

at 9 people so far outside of here

I will start taking numbers/payments

Venmo info in spoiler below.
In the subject you can actually put your 5 numbers (1-69) and your FBG name.

@carlos-rodrigues-5 

if i send venmo, realistically, will i ever see this money again?  i know this is a “community”, but sending money to an internet guy is hard for me to rationalize if this goes south.  i mean, i know keerok isn’t using my money for powerball.

Yeah, I used a z. I appreciate the offer, but I'm fine with tossing another $25 in. I'll send it tonight.

still goin...

Some new changes for when we start up the next pool

Rules:

Entry fee is $20 (multiples allowed)

Payment: cash or venmo 

Pick 5 numbers between 01-69
Powerball drawings are WED & SAT. We will use only the "white" numbers, NOT the Powerball number.
1st person to get all 5 of their numbers to cumulatively match, wins the pot.

Playing against the computer:
When a new pool starts the computer will randomly pick it's numbers after everyone has submitted their numbers.  If the computer draws the same 5 numbers as a player, the computer will re-pick.
If the computer matches it's 5 numbers 1st, the pool ends but the money stays in the pot and we start a new pool.
Any new entry who was not in the initial pool where the computer won would need to ante up double to get in or wait for the following entry.
If multiple people win the pot is divided.
If multiple people AND the computer win the pot, the computer will forfeit it's winnings to the other winner(s)
After the pool is won and paid; there will be a selected date for the new pool giving enough time for new enrollment

Standing will be hosted on below
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c646gl22vyFr0wlLBlCyk80sBXByZFBbOoirhG83rGA/edit#gid=1680072285

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
Sophie won the pool last night, so a new one will start up now.  First draw will be Saturday 3/9/19.

Users who are viewing this thread