Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Bryant

Official Joe Biden Campaign Thread - Was "Joe Biden - Not Appealing Enough To Democrats?"

2 hours ago, [scooter] said:

One of the nice things about Biden is that conservatives can't really criticize him for most things, because Trump has already done it -- but worse.

He's the "Simpsons did it!" of presidential candidates.

So being a loser of a lesser magnitude is a winning formula these days?

20 minutes ago, Mystery Achiever said:

I was there. Other than the heckler police had there eye on from before the event started, and the cyclist riding around the perimeter blowing a whistle to disrupt things. it went quite well.
Good music, too. I did notice, from a strategy point that, every person who took the stage before Jill Biden (invocation, Pledge, Anthem, Choir, student organizer) was black or latina.ANd all female exc. for some of the choir,

Lol sometimes this forum is really great.

OP: Anybody watching this train wreck of a rally?

A: Yeah I was there.

2 hours ago, Widbil83 said:

Biden says he’s running as a bipartisan candidate who can bring people together?  The same guy who spent a good 6 years with Obama bashing and blaming Bush for everything and dividing the country?  Is this real life?

Have you ever heard Donald Trump talk about George Bush?

• Like 1

Trump guy: "Obama was the real divider!"
Non-Trump guy: "Oh really? Why do you say that?"
Trump guy: "Because he didn't tolerate people like me!"
Non-Trump guy: :mellow:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sho nuff said:

He did?  Have a link to him bashing Bush for everything anything he did that was divisive?

Note:  I’m not a huge Biden fan...I’d rather see Buttigieg get the nomination.  But yes I think Obama can work in a bipartisan manner because of his experience in Congress.

Oh? Mitch is going to suddenly want to hold hands around the campfire? You guys need to get over the bipartisan pipe dream. Anyone selling it to you is either not paying attention or lying. Both mean bad things for we the people. We need a whole new set of Republicans before it's even a possibility. 

3 minutes ago, NCCommish said:

Oh? Mitch is going to suddenly want to hold hands around the campfire? You guys need to get over the bipartisan pipe dream. Anyone selling it to you is either not paying attention or lying. Both mean bad things for we the people. We need a whole new set of Republicans before it's even a possibility. 

I agree it’s a pipe dream in a way...but I think he can try and portray himself that way given he does have relationships with these people. 

5 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

I think he can try and portray himself that way given he does have relationships with these people. 

He did that today. Said some say those days are behind us and we shouldn't want to work that way, but he knows how to get it done.

2 hours ago, Mystery Achiever said:

He did that today. Said some say those days are behind us and we shouldn't want to work that way, but he knows how to get it done.

Yeah I recall someone else said that. Part of getting it done was giving away what's left of the social safety net. No thank you.

On 5/5/2019 at 5:15 PM, bradyfan said:

What is the chance that Biden will give up touting his bipartisan record?  I say it is definitely not 50-50.

So predictable.