What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Joe Biden Campaign Thread (4 Viewers)

You're right. Blacks don't care.
They don't care if he misspoke because they know he has their back, while Trump is working actively to disenfranchise them at the ballot box with his latest GOP effort of voter suppression to end mail-in voting (a GOP mainstay for decades) to force them to stand in lines and risk acquiring COVID-19.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, hey man I don't ever want to try to persuade anyone to do one thing or another around here. Vote as you see best. Have a good one, thanks for the frank discussion.
All good. I just checked in for a daily news update and feel like I have to put on boxing gloves everytime I come here. 

I think I'm going to take the day off and enjoy some down time. No work for me today. 

I'm not voting for Trump based off how well he recalls American history. I'm voting for Trump because of who the Dems continue to nominate. They nominate self serving candidates. 

Trump is willing to put America first and I believe the constant attacks he is under goes to show he has the swamp rattled. I think he needs another term to right this ship.

Biden is more of the same. 30 years in politics and he wants to point to the last 3 years as everything wrong with the country? It doesnt work like that. In 2016, half the country rejected the status quo of Obama policies because they weren't working for them. 

Biden is in serious mental decline. Trying to say he knows more about American history as a way to save face doesn't cut it. The guy was literally just on tv laughing about D-Day being in December. That is almost disrespectful to our past in it's own way. 
Just on the bolded...Trump has shown over and over again to put his own self interests above all.  Not sure the America first part except when he claims so.  Nearly everything he has done has been about himself.  As for the swamp...how many more of his people need to be busted doing swampy things do we need before we see he isn't draining any swamp, he is making it exponentially worse.

I'm not voting for Trump based off how well he recalls American history. I'm voting for Trump because of who the Dems continue to nominate. They nominate self serving candidates. 

Trump is willing to put America first and I believe the constant attacks he is under goes to show he has the swamp rattled. I think he needs another term to right this ship.

Biden is more of the same. 30 years in politics and he wants to point to the last 3 years as everything wrong with the country? It doesnt work like that. In 2016, half the country rejected the status quo of Obama policies because they weren't working for them. 

Biden is in serious mental decline. Trying to say he knows more about American history as a way to save face doesn't cut it. The guy was literally just on tv laughing about D-Day being in December. That is almost disrespectful to our past in it's own way. 
Just on the bolded...Trump has shown over and over again to put his own self interests above all.  Not sure the America first part except when he claims so.  Nearly everything he has done has been about himself.  As for the swamp...how many more of his people need to be busted doing swampy things do we need before we see he isn't draining any swamp, he is making it exponentially worse.
Exactly. Trump has the most corrupt admin in history. The only place Trump has put America first is in COVID-19 cases/deaths.

All good. I just checked in for a daily news update and feel like I have to put on boxing gloves everytime I come here. 

I think I'm going to take the day off and enjoy some down time. No work for me today. 
SID is the new SJW Sheriff in town and it's bad enough when he wants to deflect from the main concern, which is the undeniable, undisputable huge drop in mental decline for Biden.  But then he has his two board cops following him around parroting everything he says.  It's making this whole forum unreadable.  

Biden is a patriot with a grounding in American civics and history
I can understand the hate for Trump but this whitewashing of a corrupt war criminal that sold out to every lobby, authored the Patriot Act and was a key catalyst behind institutionalizing mass incarceration & 3-strike laws, I just don't get it at all.  The Iraq War, which Biden shilled like no other, was the most unpatriotic development of my lifetime.  I feel like you have to gloss over every meaningful policy decision of his career to really believe he's a 'patriot'.  

I can understand the hate for Trump but this whitewashing of a corrupt war criminal that sold out to every lobby, authored the Patriot Act and was a key catalyst behind institutionalizing mass incarceration & 3-strike laws, I just don't get it at all.  The Iraq War, which Biden shilled like no other, was the most unpatriotic development of my lifetime.  I feel like you have to gloss over every meaningful policy decision of his career to really believe he's a 'patriot'.  
Biden is now a corrupt war criminal? You can't make this stuff up. LMAO.

Biden is now a corrupt war criminal? You can't make this stuff up. LMAO.
It's funny to me, because the near entirety of the GOP voted for the Iraq war. I recall the Democrats being called unpatriotic, siding with terrorists, etc (By Rush, Hannity, and others including myself).  I was a freaking clueless moron. Thankfully, I grew out of it.

It's funny to me, because the near entirety of the GOP voted for the Iraq war. I recall the Democrats being called unpatriotic, siding with terrorists, etc (By Rush, Hannity, and others including myself).  I was a freaking clueless moron. Thankfully, I grew out of it.
Which is why Biden, Hillary, Kerry and other Democrats almost all voted for the Iraq war resolution, they didn't want the terrorist sympathizer label hung around their necks to come back and bite them for years. It is a shame they choose political expediency over what they felt was the right thing to do.  :(

And to give context of how those opposing the Iraq war were viewed, Phil Donahue's show was cancelled by MSNBC in 2003 (yes that MSNBC) for being the only voice on the network speaking out against the imminent U.S. invasion of Iraq.

Biden has been on the wrong side of every big foreign policy issue for half a century 

Excellent post.

Joe Biden @JoeBiden

The right to vote is the most sacred American right there is. State election officials are working closely with public health officials to hold safe elections. If you are feeling healthy, not showing symptoms, and not at risk of being exposed to COVID-19: please vote on Tuesday.

10:43 AM · Mar 15, 2020

Joe Biden @JoeBiden

The right to vote is the most sacred American right there is. State election officials are working closely with public health officials to hold safe elections. If you are feeling healthy, not showing symptoms, and not at risk of being exposed to COVID-19: please vote on Tuesday.

10:43 AM · Mar 15, 2020
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/timeline-president-donald-trump-changing-statements-on-coronavirus/

A timeline of what Trump has said on coronavirus

Trump on Mar 10, 2020:

March 10: 1,300 confirmed cases in U.S. 

"Just stay calm. It will go away"

"Well, this was unexpected. This was something that came out of China, and it hit us and many other countries. You look at the numbers; I see the numbers with just by watching you folks. I see it — it's over 100 different countries. And it hit the world. And we're prepared, and we're doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away," the president said on Capitol Hill after meeting with Republican senators. 

the moops said:
He told people to go vote in a pandemic.  There’s no such thing as ‘not at risk of being exposed to covid-19.’  

The elections were not “safe.”  There were several reports that precincts weren’t given appropriate cleaning supplies, were understaffed, didn’t have enough polling locations (thereby centralizing hundreds of voters into small venues), weren’t sanitizing the voting booths.  

Now we find that in-person voting made the crisis worse, which everyone but Joe Biden could see coming a mile away.  He’s in no position to lecture anyone about covid response.  

He told people to go vote in a pandemic.  There’s no such thing as ‘not at risk of being exposed to covid-19.’  

The elections were not “safe.”  There were several reports that precincts weren’t given appropriate cleaning supplies, were understaffed, didn’t have enough polling locations (thereby centralizing hundreds of voters into small venues), weren’t sanitizing the voting booths.  

Now we find that in-person voting made the crisis worse, which everyone but Joe Biden could see coming a mile away.  He’s in no position to lecture anyone about covid response.  
So THATS why we don't need mail in voting.

SEE. 

Joe Biden‏ @JoeBiden 2h2 hours ago

Enough.

This is not abstract: a black reporter was arrested while doing his job this morning, while the white police officer who killed George Floyd remains free. I am glad swift action was taken, but this, to me, says everything.

I will not lift the President’s tweet. I will not give him that amplification. But he is calling for violence against American citizens during a moment of pain for so many. I’m furious, and you should be too.

I will be speaking more about the events in Minnesota later today.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1266369892325838850

Enough.

This is not abstract: a black reporter was arrested while doing his job this morning, while the white police officer who killed George Floyd remains free. I am glad swift action was taken, but this, to me, says everything.

I will not lift the President’s tweet. I will not give him that amplification. But he is calling for violence against American citizens during a moment of pain for so many. I’m furious, and you should be too.

how could he assume their skin color until he finds out who they are voting for?

Another seemingly obvious alias troll account goes on ignore...
its trolling to call Joe Biden a racist for his you aint black comment? How about when people call Trump racist based on what he says, is that trolling too?

If you feel the need to insult me or be aggressive with me, then yes you should put me on ignore. Thank you.

its trolling to call Joe Biden a racist for his you aint black comment? How about when people call Trump racist based on what he says, is that trolling too?

If you feel the need to insult me or be aggressive with me, then yes you should put me on ignore. Thank you.
Its trolling to respond to a post that has nothing to do with such a comment...seemingly only to get a reaction out of people...yes, that seems the very definition of Trolling.

If I went into the Trump thread right now...responded to a random post that had nothing to do with racism, and called Trump a racist...yes, that would be trolling.

So you were responding...which had zero to do with the post...to try to get a dig in and all Biden a racist?

Ummm...Id then wonder, why?
I was pointing out that whatever Biden says on black and white issues should be taken with a grain of salt, since he is in fact a racist. 

Also, CNN only said a black reporter was arrested to add fuel to the fire, a white reporter was arrested too.

I was pointing out that whatever Biden says on black and white issues should be taken with a grain of salt, since he is in fact a racist. 

Also, CNN only said a black reporter was arrested to add fuel to the fire, a white reporter was arrested too.
Umm...his statement last week has zero to do with the tweet today...no, he isn't "in fact" a racist...that is an opinion.

It was to juxtapose how, at the time, the officer was not yet arrested...thankfully he has been now.

The post was almost out of nowhere, and seemingly intended to cause a reaction...call that what you want, but there is a definition for that type of posting.

Umm...his statement last week has zero to do with the tweet today...no, he isn't "in fact" a racist...that is an opinion.

It was to juxtapose how, at the time, the officer was not yet arrested...thankfully he has been now.

The post was almost out of nowhere, and seemingly intended to cause a reaction...call that what you want, but there is a definition for that type of posting.
Just because you react to a post doesn't mean it was intended to cause a reaction.  If so, every post in the PSF would fit that type of posting since you literally react to everything

Thats just your opinion. It seems like you and other posters like you are going to call posters you dont like trolls until you get them removed. I guess I can understand why you'd do that since it has been working for years now. 

What I don't get is why people want to be in an echo chamber. To each their own though.

Thats just your opinion. It seems like you and other posters like you are going to call posters you dont like trolls until you get them removed. I guess I can understand why you'd do that since it has been working for years now. 

What I don't get is why people want to be in an echo chamber. To each their own though.
It is my opinion...and pretty much reality...a statement about support of Biden or Trump has absolutely nothing to do with a statement about what is happening in Minnesota.  

I didn't call anyone a troll, I said nothing whether I like someone or not...I simply pointed out what the style of posting was.  It has nothing to do with getting someone removed...I don't have that power.  

I don't care about any echo chamber...I stay out of the echo chamber thread actually...but this seems an odd stance for someone who just recently began posting in this subforum.

I don't find much of this to be very honest discussion and will walk away.

Enjoy your day.

Enough.

Contrast that with what the POTUS has been tweeting and make your own choice of who is more fit to run the country.

Users who are viewing this thread