What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Joe Biden Campaign Thread (3 Viewers)

>>Biden made the utterance during a speech in Abu Dhabi on March 7, 2016 while he was serving under former President Barack Obama. He said: “I’ve been in and out of the Balkans 25 times; in and out of Iraq 26 times; in and out of Afghanistan about 10 or 12 times. And I have one regret every time I’m with you all—and I mean this sincerely—is the folks back home can't see you; can't see you in place. Don't get to fly on the mission with you. Don't understand—they appreciate, but they don't fully understand the incredible sacrifices you make for our country,” according to the official transcript, which was archived in the White House’s Office of the Vice President.<<

- Then he cracked his stale, lousy jokes: >>The clip was also circulated on Twitter by pro-Trump personalities like Students for Trump founder Ryan Fournier and One America News staffer Jack Posobiec.<<

TDB

well I bet we won't riot & burn buildings down.  heck, the Dems are still trying to overturn the 2016 election.  I can't imagine the carnage if they lose this time.

Who is?  Why even make something like this up at this point?
Russiagate ,  A/K/A a three year coup attempt to overthrow an election.  Then they did impeachment.  Is that enough or should I make up more stuff?

Russiagate ,  A/K/A a three year coup attempt to overthrow an election.  Then they did impeachment.  Is that enough or should I make up more stuff?
Few things...the investigation would not have overturned the results of the election, neither would impeachment.  Nor were either a coup.

In addition, you claimed Dems were still trying to do so...and your proof was things that are already done anyway.  So...yeah, you made it up and to cover for it you made a giant reach to two issues that have already been settled.

Few things...the investigation would not have overturned the results of the election, neither would impeachment.  Nor were either a coup.

In addition, you claimed Dems were still trying to do so...and your proof was things that are already done anyway.  So...yeah, you made it up and to cover for it you made a giant reach to two issues that have already been settled.
ya know you are right.  That was almost 4 years of trying to overturn an election but that is in the past and I did say "still".

ya know you are right.  That was almost 4 years of trying to overturn an election but that is in the past and I did say "still".
Except it was not trying to overturn the election...impeachment (nor the proper investigation) would have removed all of the Trump administration an installed Hillary as President.

It was an error to say any of what you did...hence, why make things up?

Oh come on! :lmao:  Biden also said he was elected to the Senate 180 years ago today. 

https://twitter.com/thejtlewis/status/1309939216315547649?s=21
Wid, I’ll tellya what else is hilarious about this - right *now even as his war room handle meme hacks push out these snipcuts of JB tripping on words, Trump is telling people Biden is soooo goood it’s proof he’s using PED’s, like some political version of Sammy Sosa or Barry Bonds. Do you take this guy seriously at anything he says?

Last edited by a moderator:
Except it was not trying to overturn the election...impeachment (nor the proper investigation) would have removed all of the Trump administration an installed Hillary as President.

It was an error to say any of what you did...hence, why make things up?
I guess in my little uniformed world the Dems tried to get rid of Trump any way possible starting even before the election & continuing up & to the end of the impeachment and in my little mind I used the term "overturn an election" which is basically what they tried to do, but in your world if you think that is not the proper vernacular, congrats are in order,  you win. 

Just because you know you are right does not mean you are right.

Adios

Wid, I’ll tellya what else is hilarious about this - right *now even as his war room handle meme hacks push out these snipcuts of JB tripping on words, Trump is telling people Biden is soooo goood it’s proof he’s using PED’s, like some political version of Sammy Sosa or Barry Bonds. Do you take this guy seriously at anything he says?
The narrative has been that Biden has dementia, has mentally deteriorated, can't speak without a teleprompter etc...but if he does well in the debate then it will because he took performance enhancing drugs. :rolleyes:

Joe Biden should win this election, reestablish NATO, reestablish our relationship with England, reestablish our relationship with Continental Europe, appoint people to cabinet positions that aren't radicals or family members, generally re-staff the executive, listen to experts on issues of the day from everything that's domestic to the finest minutiae of foreign policy. I think he'll do just that. He may not be the sharpest bulb in the world, but he's a lot better than what we have in the White House now. That is all I have for the Biden thread today.

Oh, and keep the radical left out of the executive, please. We don't need young idiots for justice and Molotov cocktails wandering round the Oval Office.

I said all that in a Patrick Bateman voice, for anybody who is wondering why I typed that out.

"Ooh. Bone white. I didn't even know they had bone white."

But even though my tongue is planted firmly in cheek, I mean what I wrote. Biden/Harris '20!

From CNN:

Jake Tapper: "Your husband has been known to make the occasional gaffe."

Dr. Jill Biden: "You can't even go there. After Donald Trump you cannot even say the word gaffe."

:lol:

Wow.  Guess this guy doesn't know #### about politics either.  Shame because it seems like he means well, even as he endorses a corporate ghoul with words like "truth, honesty, decency".  

I'd like to see this pitch get made to kids in Yemen that were blown up by Saudi weapons that Obama/Biden sold them, what their response would be.  How meaningless and empty this crap must be to people that are invisible to "the rock" and Joe Biden supporters.  

Wow.  Guess this guy doesn't know #### about politics either.  Shame because it seems like he means well, even as he endorses a corporate ghoul with words like "truth, honesty, decency".  

I'd like to see this pitch get made to kids in Yemen that were blown up by Saudi weapons that Obama/Biden sold them, what their response would be.  How meaningless and empty this crap must be to people that are invisible to "the rock" and Joe Biden supporters.  
"Truth, honesty and decency" only applies to one candidate and he's currently not in the White House. 

Probably nothing........

You're complaining because a wife is defending her husband?
I'm complaining because the deflection strategy didn't work in 2016 and I don't see why rerunning it is going to work any better. I would welcome a defense from Dr Biden on substantive grounds.

You're complaining because a wife is defending her husband?
I'm complaining because the deflection strategy didn't work in 2016 and I don't see why rerunning it is going to work any better. I would welcome a defense from Dr Biden on substantive grounds.
"Your husband makes gaffes" is not the kind of statement that demands or even requires a defense, let alone a substantive one. And that would apply whether Biden was going against Trump or not.

Also, you are wrong about the deflection strategy not working in 2016. It worked to perfection in 2016.....for Trump.

Most politicians utilize a deflection strategy, and it tends to work around 50% of the time.

So Joe Biden's wife is supposed to go into a substantive analytic reply from a throw away question about her husbands gaffes?

What could she have said that would have A) satisfied you and B) protected her husband?   

Biden is now invading our airwaves with military themed ads.  So far it's been a very clear and deliberate message of healthcare, social security, coronavirus and now military respect.  I think the best ad however is still the one with all of Trump's nonsense about coronovirus voicing over the chart of ever growing cases...and now Florida is basically removing all restrictions from businesses from a state level.  I just don't see how he wiggles out of this one.

That said we DO have a daily Trump rally at a very congested intersection in my town and my wife said on Friday there was actually a parade going on around the loop :lmao:

It's a pretty interesting sight to see and I'm pretty confident that all the people there who have the flag hung in disrespectful ways, dragging them behind their trucks, plastered all over their clothes etc are the same people pissed at Kaep for kneeling and "disrespecting" the flag.  I don't know what's going to happen in this state, but I can tell you for sure my little hillbilly town is all in on the Trumpmister...and judging by age, most of them are going to be screwed by his medicare policy at minimum.  

Users who are viewing this thread