Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Joe Bryant

***Official Joe Biden Campaign Thread

18 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

You said it was an interesting strategy and I pointed out that the strategy has been tried multiple times in the past, including Trump in 2016. There's no need to try to hide the elephant in the room here (pun intended).

Again, this has nothing to do with Trump because he did not have the questions about him that Biden currently has... two different situations...if you want to say he is playing the 4 corners offense like Groovus said above (or in fact he is actually copying Trump in 2016) then that is a strategy as much as I think it is a mistake along the lines of Hillary taking Wisconsin for granted in 2016.

File under: another example of Trump supporters getting upset because Biden won't do something that they think will hurt him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, [scooter] said:

File under: another example of Trump supporters getting upset because Biden won't do something that they think will hurt him.

File under another example of what Joe talks about.

Edited by Boston

13 minutes ago, [scooter] said:

WHY DOESN'T BIDEN PUNCH AN OLD LADY IN THE FACE!!!!!!!.......IT SHOWS HE DOESN'T HAVE STRENGTH!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2

I guess I can't get behind the notion that Biden might be unfit so we shouldn't vote for him and that we shouldn't compare him to Trump (when the topic is about candidacy for President). We know Trump is unfit, it's obvious to anyone who isn't far down the barrel of the Trump / Republican Leadership / Fox+OAN media gaslighting. So, we have a choice between a guy who might be unfit, and one who definitely is. It's not really a tough choice.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Huh - so Hunter Biden got wired $3.5 million from the mayor of Moscow's wife.  

I'm sure this is completely normal and above board.  After all, what's 3.5 mil between friends... in Moscow?  

Edited by Sand
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

The best they came up with out of this GOP hit job was $.3.5 million...umm...how much have Kushner and Ivanka made in the last 4 years off of places like China?

Why look even that far? This administration has directed $1 million in taxpayer money to Trump properties during his administration. It's on public record, no conspiracy theories needed. When do the Republicans start getting concerned about that?

3 hours ago, Gr00vus said:

Buzzfeed?  Seriously, if we want to go there I have an Infowars rebuttal to that rebuttal (i.e. absurd to follow the absurd). 

We can drag @timschochet in here to wax eloquent on appropriate news sources.  That one is a million miles away from referenceable. 

Edited by Sand
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sand said:

Buzzfeed?  Seriously, if we want to go there I have an Infowars rebuttal to that rebuttal (i.e. absurd to follow the absurd). 

We can drag @timschochet in here to wax eloquent on appropriate news sources.  That one is a million miles away from referenceable. 

Its not great no...then again, neither os a GOP led investigation 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sho nuff said:

The best they came up with out of this GOP hit job was $.3.5 million...umm...how much have Kushner and Ivanka made in the last 4 years off of places like China?

You got any links or info on that slur?

Just now, sho nuff said:

Its not great no...then again, neither os a GOP led investigation 

A govt investigation?   No better than buzzfeed

Just now, quick-hands said:

How much did they make?

Added a link...more than 3.5 million

For the life of me I will never understand why Hunter Bidens honor became a hill #Resistance liberals were willing to die on.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, sho nuff said:
3 minutes ago, quick-hands said:

How much did they make?

Added a link...more than 3.5 million

His point is that you're not allowed to criticize grifters if they are Jewish. Off limits.

Just now, Joe Summer said:

His point is that you're not allowed to criticize grifters if they are Jewish. Off limits.

Who are you talking about?

1 minute ago, quick-hands said:
2 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

Who are you talking about?

Nice try.

8 minutes ago, quick-hands said:

A govt investigation?   No better than buzzfeed

Well just the GOP calling for an investigation...not very credible.

3 minutes ago, quick-hands said:

Stop asking for links

Ummm yeah not sure Im going to listen to such demans.

Just now, sho nuff said:

Ummm yeah not sure Im going to listen to such demans.

Well i thought I try being a board cop.   Do you recognize  my authority?

• Laughing 1

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1308930425692344320

Biden:

"I know people are frustrated and they have a right to peacefully protest, but violence is never acceptable. And we can express pain, grief, anger, and disappointment at the way things are, but remain focused on rebuilding trust in our communities and delivering change."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Sand said:

Huh - so Hunter Biden got wired $3.5 million from the mayor of Moscow's wife.  

I'm sure this is completely normal and above board.  After all, what's 3.5 mil between friends... in Moscow?  

We don't care about that kind of thing anymore do we?  Or has that changed?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sand said:

Dodging the content of the article because you don't like the source doesn't make what's covered in the article any less true. 

"the extent to which Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board affected US policy toward Ukraine is not clear..."

"Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.” But the report later states that the transfer was made to a company co-founded by Hunter and does not provide evidence to suggest that he himself received the money. Johnson and Grassley’s source appears in the footnotes to be a “confidential document."

The report itself has holes. And it's based on no new information, we've known all of the of foundational elements for several years.

Edited by Gr00vus
  • Laughing 1

32 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

:lmao:

Jacob Schneider@jacobkschneider

40 days until the election and the Biden campaign called a lid at 9:20 a.m.

https://twitter.com/jacobkschneider/status/1309122441105596419?s=21

:coffee:

Perhaps he is preparing for the first presidential debate rather than traveling the country holding superspreader events.

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Perhaps he is preparing for the first presidential debate rather than traveling the country holding superspreader events.

This is what's happening, but I'm curious if it's the right time investment for Biden. Polling suggests there are very few undecided voters and the debates won't change anyone's mind. Trump could pull down his pants and take a dump on stage and his 42% will swoon over how well he did. Turning out voters and making sure their votes are counted is everything at this point.

That said, I do think the debates are more important for Biden than Trump. In part because I think most people assume Biden will do better and come off as more Presidential. He can afford a few small gaffes but anything major or significantly underperforming could be a problem. 

3 minutes ago, Arsenal of Doom said:

This is what's happening, but I'm curious if it's the right time investment for Biden. Polling suggests there are very few undecided voters and the debates won't change anyone's mind. Trump could pull down his pants and take a dump on stage and his 42% will swoon over how well he did. Turning out voters and making sure their votes are counted is everything at this point.

That said, I do think the debates are more important for Biden than Trump. In part because I think most people assume Biden will do better and come off as more Presidential. He can afford a few small gaffes but anything major or significantly underperforming could be a problem. 

I think this first debate has importance in Biden putting to rest the ‘senile’ tact the GOP has been pushing for a year now. That alone may actually sway some voters.

44 minutes ago, squistion said:

Maybe he decided the best way to prepare for being President was to stay inside, watching Fox News and retweeting Daily Caller all day.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 3
  • Thinking 1

4 hours ago, squistion said:

Honestly the risk of spreading Covid at a Biden ‘rally’ is infinitesimally low

• Laughing 2

What are the odds Biden wins pretty decisively? I am saying they are a lot better than people think. 

We have 6 more weeks? I simply pray the country has a record voter turnout. We need to move on as quickly as possible from this current utter disaster and embarrassment of a so called President. I am at the top end of disgust that this country could even think for a second this is a leader of the greatest country in the world. He has pissed on what our democracy was built upon. 

My god......the exhaustion. It’s real. I look forward to normalcy in the White House. Where unless there is a crisis....I can watch the State of the Union once a year.....and know we have a stable, decent and competent human being leading our country. 

The last 4 years have been incredibly difficult to stomach. It is crazy.....when he first got into office I tried. I really did. I said “hey maybe this can be ok”. And then he simply get opening his mouth on twitter....every f***ing day and saying things I simply could not even believe a President of the United States. And after his comments on Charlottesville.....that was it for me. I simply looked at my wife and said “did he really just say that?"

We are talking about the intelligence of a peanut here. The maturity of a 10 year old bully in school. A total narcissistic, sociopath in the highest office of our country.

I want the newspaper headlines to read on November 4th

“Trump's Reality Show Has Been Canceled After a 4 year Run” "Your Fired!!!!!"

I have lost several longtime friends in the last 4 years because I really found out what kind of human beings they were as they had cult like loyalty to this despicable human being. I am truly at  loss of words at this point and in no way can this country take another 4 years of this utter incompetence and madness and the shameless disregard of our democracy. 

Please........make sure you get out and vote and bring sanity back to the White House. The experiment failed. It is time to get him the **** outta there. 

Edited by Todem
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Well said Todem. I long for the days when a person could ask me who the Secretary of [fill in the blank] was, and I’d have no gosh darn clue. I want boring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

talked to five Trump supporters tonight. not one could correctly identify what a tariff was or who paid for it.

9 hours ago, Tolstoy said:

talked to five Trump supporters tonight. not one could correctly identify what a tariff was or who paid for it.

so they were pretty dumb?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Todem said:

What are the odds Biden wins pretty decisively? I am saying they are a lot better than people think. 

I think either Trump wins narrowly, or Biden wins in a landslide.

Have no facts to back that up

4 hours ago, shadrap said:
14 hours ago, Tolstoy said:

so they were pretty dumb?

:mellow:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phil Elliott said:

There’s a daily lid at 9:00 am on campaign exposure.

It’s really going to sting Trump supporters when Trump loses to this guy.  

Edited by AAABatteries
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

It’s really going to sting Trump supporters when Trump loses to this guy.  

Agree somewhat. Pretty sure whomever wins the other side is going to sting awfully bad.