What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2019 Cakeleeg - Standings update? (1 Viewer)

Agreed. 

I read online that he said he's willing to try new things and that he's never in his life played RF.
 Reddick said. “It’s obviously been a while since I’ve been in the infield, but from working on this offseason to now, it’s been pretty solid. From what they’ve told me, it’s opened a few eyes and really surprised a lot of people how well I’ve performed.”

he sounds like Trump

I will be issuing hastily generated rankings for each of the teams with a tiny bit of superficial analysis, if I have time over the weekend.

I challenge anyone else to compete, using this formula:

RANKINGS CONTEST

1st 30 pts
2nd 25  pts
3rd 20 pts

4-15th the inverse of their final placement (e.g. 15th gets one point, 14th 2, 13th 3, 12th 4, etc.

You only score points on teams who finish where you predicted. You may place a team in multiple positions, by not using all teams available.

Highest point total wins. $25 in coupons for entry, winner takes all

1. Pickles- Always good, got Betts
  2. Dr. D- didn't like his draft that much, but the draft is overrated.. hes good
  3. Cheese- good for 150 moves, draft is overrated
  4. Trogg- good for 100 moves, draft is overrated
  5. Wikkidpissah- new guys usually try hard, has trout
  6. Lambskin- good player, liked his draft ________ this is the end of teams who might win______
  7. Shuke- always 7th
  8. chemx- wild card, I'm wrong about 8th.  3rd or 15th and couldn't decide
  9. Cosjobs- usually good for middle of pack
  10. Socal- won't give up and finish last once his team sucks which it will
  11. TRE- knows a lot of guys from the AL east
  12. GM- no
  13. Cappy- no
  14. Bananafish- no
  15. Bogart- no, but probably beat us all at life this season

taking a quick glance at google doc;

wikkidpissah - don’t like, i don’t think i saw enough offense.

pickles - saw plenty of O and the makings of a staff, don’t remember seeing saves, which i think is a category.

cheese - 3 of first 5 picks were SP, but what will kershaw and paxton be?  has pieces of awful closers i think.

trogg - looks like my strategy of drafting for O and praying for P.  i finish last usually, so good luck lucchesi.

bananaramafish - drafted for arms, most of which are dead.  tried to find hitters, most of which like to die.  at least i won’t be 15th.

dan foreskin - a lot of O and seems content with no saves and a top 3 of marquez, archer and eovaldi.

drd - i’d like to thank him for his service and the disservice he did to this draft.  had something going until he felt that vlad jr would be better than gleyber torres this year.

cap/fdas - cheat sheet was by age and pages 3-45 seem missing.  grabbed prospects and guys over 35 but failed to draft, you know, good players with high ceilings.  we made sure they paid?

bogart - like humphrey, wasted away to nothing as it went on.  loved his first 3 picks, then took a C in 4th round over G Torres, then i stopped caring.

shuke - too busy eating spaghetti and chili to take this seriously i guess.  no saves, no SP and taking puig in 4th, again ahead of torres, shows me you’re a homer, d’oh.  maybe he’ll make socal a leg with his free time after april.

gm/strike her - for some reason, this seems well balanced.  gambled when needed.  biggest issue is mgmt seeming inept.

x - wish i took torres instead of pham.  but i needed the name for team stuff.  phamtom of the opera.  i am phamily.  torres doesn’t do it.

cos - i went 6-7 picks in and don’t remember how many guys will be ready opening day.  could be good after may, when the first 30 games are done.

tre - having 3 decent pitchers is great in mlb, roto not so much.  buttrey gives great name possibilities.

socal - didn’t pay, not rated.

shuke - too busy eating spaghetti and chili to take this seriously i guess.  no saves, no SP and taking puig in 4th, again ahead of torres, shows me you’re a homer, d’oh.  maybe he’ll make socal a leg with his free time after april.
:lmao:   :lmao:  

today I filled out another 40 pages of doc for my father's VA pension

Did 85% of my 2018 taxes

Negotiated a rent house in Round Rock (I have 30 minutes to decide)

Tomorrow I need to go get forms from both nursing homes that have neglected numerous requests, so 'll sit in their office until its done.

I'll need to deliver the earnest money to Round Rock 

Lunch

Dinner

Draft results available somewhere online for the adoring crowd?

If we go by picks that were followed by swear words of other owners, Pickles looks like the team to beat.  I think Cos said the most swear words about his own players (rankings unofficial)

Users who are viewing this thread