What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2019 Cakeleeg - Standings update? (3 Viewers)

I wish I could have joined, but money is tight. I developed n infection in the hospital and had to have my left leg amputated below the knee. I will be following the draft closely, though. :)

Anyone know any good medical malpractice attorney in the L.A. area? I've got a hell of a good case.
Christ man good luck. That’s awful. 

I wish I could have joined, but money is tight. I developed n infection in the hospital and had to have my left leg amputated below the knee. I will be following the draft closely, though. :)

Anyone know any good medical malpractice attorney in the L.A. area? I've got a hell of a good case.
I’m sorry man. That must be really hard on you. I hope you can join us again down the road sometime. We were always kind of draft buddies the past few years with picks close to each other. We will definitely miss you. 

JFC, this is hideous.  Keep your spirits up.

Doctor Detroit said:
I’d like us as a group to pay for our buddy @SoCalBroncoFan to be in the league this year. I’ll pledge $20 to get the ball rolling. What say ye? 
I say we just split his fee among all members and make that the entry fee.

So we're going to 15?

in, then.

no biggie, but can i pay by cashier's check or have someone pay for me and reimburse that way so i don't have to join a pay service (closed my PayPal when i went offline for 3 yrs)? ain't NObody gittin my Triple Stack McGriddle© coupons!!!
I'll PM you my address GB.  No rush.  Check is fine. 

ChemX continues to send checks to my ex-wife so we take all sorts of payments here at Cake Industries, Ltd.

We could also just net his entry fee out of the year-end payouts so just the winners absorb the cost spread amongst them by %.  Just a thought. 
That’s a bigger hit for the winners though right? Or am I misunderstanding. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, things like this are why this is the best message board on the internet. If it works out that I get to participate in the league, then that's great. I wasnt expecting anything like this.

And for those that wished me well, thank you, I am trying to have the most positive attitude possible. I actually just got my temporary prosthetic leg two days ago and I cant wait to get a chance to use it. I've been stuck in this bed for the last two months.

Entry fee is $134 for 14 dudes, SoCal free.
Payouts: $1126/$562/$188

@General Malaise please confirm it's okay to post your email address in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Entry fee is $134 for 14 dudes, SoCal free.
Payouts: $1126/$562/$188

@General Malaise please confirm it's okay to post your email address in here.
Wouldn’t payouts be $1126 $500 and $250? Why the bigger percentage disparity between 2nd and third? You could give $125 to fourth and have it 1/5/2.5/1.25 imo 

I like picking on the turn.

RPG Library Secure Dice generated the following rolls for garyx23@yahoo.com.

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 104
Roll subtotal: 104
Roll total: 104

@-fish- knows some so cal guys

Users who are viewing this thread