What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Antonio Callaway or Robby Anderson - Dynasty PPR, Who Would You Want? (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
A. Callaway or R. Anderson, who would you want on your team? 

12 team PPR.  Starters: 1 QB and 7 others with a maximum of any position being 5 starters between RB-WR-TE.   Other WRs on team:  Thielen, Hilton, Jeffery, Benjamin, Cole, K. Kirkwood

Based on your roster this guy would slot in at about WR4 for you.  Based on that I would rather go with the upside of Callaway.  If he still has drop problems as the year gets started you can get away from him easily.  I would bank on him improving and minimizing the drop issues. 

You know what you have with Anderson and he is fairly streaky.  Hard to know when to play him.  I think a guy like that can be found relatively easy or traded for cheaply.  Because of that I would rather go with the upside and hope he hits. 

I pushed back for Anthony Miller.  I have a higher value score on him over Callaway
I guess it depends on what role you are looking to fill.  Miller probably has a higher floor than Callaway but I think I still go with Callaway because if he hits potential with Mayfield he could be a difference maker.  I think we saw what Miller will be this year.  A possession guy that is used occasionally in certain sets for the Bears.  A-Rob is the clear #1 and Miller/Gabriel/Cohen get mixed and matched for misdirection plays and who knows which one will be used any given game. 

Users who are viewing this thread