What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Late term abortions (1 Viewer)

I will not get involved with you guys in depth conversation.  But when the point comes that it is healthier for the woman and child to grow outside the womb.  What happens then.  I am not dumb and know this will be a huge change and progression that many will not want to adopt.  And probably take the risks of having it the old fashion way.

Will those baby's be looked at different?
I think it will probably be similar to bottle fed vs. breast fed.  Some people will be insane about it, most won't care at all, and by the time it's not being actively done (after the kid is "birthed" from the artificial womb) no one will even know.  

And lots of kids will grow up and blame their failures in life on being "sack gestated" instead of "mother gestated."

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it will probably be similar to bottle fed vs. breast fed.  Some people will be insane about it, most won't care at all, and by the time it's not being actively done (after the kid is "birthed" from the artificial womb) no one will even know.  

And lots of kids will grow up and blame their failures in life on being "sack gestated" instead of "mother gestated."
I was thinking natural birth vs hospital with drugs, I like your analogy better.

Heard on the radio yesterday evening clips from a Trump speech that VA Gov Northam and the Dems support after-birth abortion. The guy filling in for Levin said that he’s glad someone is finally telling it like it is and that this is what the Dems are trying to move towards for years. 

The second part is obviously BS, but is post-birth abortion even a thing and has Northam advocates for it?

Trump’s approval rating is bumping up again. At one time I seem to recall a thread title saying “Democrats are going to blow this”. Late term legislation in NY in particular as well as the Green New deal, the Virginia governor controversy are going to give Trump 4 more years unless Democrats get their act together. Morning Joe is referring to this as “unforced errors “ by the Democrats.

I shared a Facebook link why the 2020 will be very close regardless of anything else Trump does or says. This is how 90% of the people feel in my part of the country. While I would vote for Klobuchar over Trump I can’t put a lawn sign up supporting her.

https://www.lifenews.com/2019/02/11/amy-klobuchar-supports-abortion-up-to-birth-voted-pro-abortion-36-out-of-36-times/

here are the post from local neighbors (names deleted) of mine accompanying this:

: I’ll never understand or support a candidate for government office who supports abortion and infanticide. What kind of people and culture have we become. These positions are despicable!!

:Right here is one vote she won't be getting for many many many reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: MURDERER

: Murders our smallest children with a smile.

:She will be the first drop out

Heard on the radio yesterday evening clips from a Trump speech that VA Gov Northam and the Dems support after-birth abortion. The guy filling in for Levin said that he’s glad someone is finally telling it like it is and that this is what the Dems are trying to move towards for years. 

The second part is obviously BS, but is post-birth abortion even a thing and has Northam advocates for it?
Yes.  Northam even gave an example of how it might work.  Essentially, how to fix an abortion that failed and resulted in a birth.

Users who are viewing this thread