Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ratbone

Gurley/Barkley trade

Question

4 answers to this question

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:56 PM, Ratbone said:

Would you trade gurley and the 1.1 for Barkley.  12 team ppr dynasty. Team trading gurley has plenty of starters. 

Seems a little high for me but after the poor usage of Gurley down the stretch I wonder if there is something wrong health wise with him and if it will linger into next season. 

At this point I would not make this trade. Gurley had a strange last few weeks in a timeshare with anderson. like Gally, i am assuming he is injured and that the coaching staff insisted he was healthy to make other teams game plan for him. I would rather have a player than the 1.1 if you wanted to get a trade done before the nfl draft. 

On 2/2/2019 at 5:56 PM, Ratbone said:

Would you trade gurley and the 1.1 for Barkley.  12 team ppr dynasty. Team trading gurley has plenty of starters. 

I would in a heartbeat.  Let's consider them dead even going forward (I think Barkley is better).  Would you give up a 1.1 pick for 3 additional years of a 3 down back with the best physical skills in the league?  Would you give up 1.1 if you could turn the clock back and get a 21 year old Gurley again?