What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2018 OFFENSE/DEFENSE CONTEST PLAYOFF EDITION*** FINAL WEEK! (1 Viewer)

Deamon

Footballguy
Sorry took so long to get up.  Final week, lets see how this works out!  Remember, for the Super Bowl only, you pick any teams offensive HALF, and any teams defensive HALF.   Choices are:

OFFENSE:  Pats 1st Half, Pats 2nd Half, Rams 1st Half, Rams 2nd Half
DEFENSE:  Pats 1st Half, Pats 2nd Half, Rams 1st Half, Rams 2nd Half

All teams still alive, even if you've used them before.  No need to link previous weeks as everyone starts fresh.

Scoreboard going into the SB:
@Deamon  11
@Dr. Dan 10
RND 9
@Riffraff  8
@The General 8
@Pip's Invitation 4
@QuizGuy66 -1
@Franknbeans -2
@Arodin -14
@Soulfly3 -15
@-OZ- -23

Get the picks in soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
RND 9

Offense: Rams 2nd Half

Defense: Um Patriots 2nd Half

:unsure:

-QG
RND deciding to play it safe with a "hold," and hope the teams ahead of him post negative scores.

Bold strategy, but given how poorly the rest of us have fared thus far, I have to say it might have merit...

RND deciding to play it safe with a "hold," and hope the teams ahead of him post negative scores.

Bold strategy, but given how poorly the rest of us have fared thus far, I have to say it might have merit...
Kind of working...both teams ahead of good old RND took a -3 in the 1st half and fell behind!

Congrats Deamon, with the convincing victory in the final half!  RND played prevent and came up way short, despite nursing a halftime lead.

Deamon  18
Riffraff  15
Pip's Invitation  11
Dr. Dan  10
RND  9
TheGeneral  8
QuizGuy66  2
Franknbeans  -2
Arodin  -7
Soulfly3  -15
-OZ-  -16

Until next year!

Congrats Deamon, with the convincing victory in the final half!  RND played prevent and came up way short, despite nursing a halftime lead.

Deamon  18
Riffraff  15
Pip's Invitation  11
Dr. Dan  10
RND  9
TheGeneral  8
QuizGuy66  2
Franknbeans  -2
Arodin  -7
Soulfly3  -15
-OZ-  -16

Until next year!

Congrats Deamon!  The game was so low-scoring that you were uncatchable for me no matter what I did :)

-QG

Congrats Deamon
Haha thanks.  THat was a fun little contest.  Hopefully some of the guys that played in the playoff one will join the weekly reg season one next year!

Users who are viewing this thread