What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Did Fanduel Scam Me? (1 Viewer)

Ya something is odd with that contest... 297 entries at $2ea = $594 intake and only $60 total payout?  Email customer support and see what’s going on...

Can't get to the link from work but I agree I'd hit their support.  Should be paying out $500 across maybe 50 or 60 entries.

Ya something is odd with that contest... 297 entries at $2ea = $594 intake and only $60 total payout?  Email customer support and see what’s going on...
I've worked with FanDuel for years and never known there to anything but 100% above board. They don't "scam" anyone. Something is glitched somewhere - email Customer Support and I'm sure they will resolve. 

I've worked with FanDuel for years and never known there to anything but 100% above board. They don't "scam" anyone. Something is glitched somewhere - email Customer Support and I'm sure they will resolve. 
I did email customer support and they never responded 

I submitted another ticket and they did respond this time. They said the error was previously brought to their attention and they paid out the appropriate amounts. Not sure why they didn’t update the contest results.  I guess I just have to take their word on this. Given the volume I do with them I’m surprised they didn’t comp me the entry fee and leave me feeling good about the whole issue

Users who are viewing this thread