What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baseball Final Jeopardy: Sporcle Style (1 Viewer)

Got 35/41 right before the timer went out. Would say that I got high 20s right on first try. 

Ones I didn't get

BASEBALL TEAMS: When translated, the full name of this Major League Baseball team gets you a double redundancy :bag:  

19th CENTURY LITERATURE: Armor-clad knights face off in a game of baseball in an 1889 work by this author

BURIED AT ARLINGTON: His grave notes his 1842 West Point graduation, his time at Ft. Sumter, Gettysburg & 2nd Bull Run, but does not mention sports

BASEBALL HISTORY: For nearly 30 years, California's Catalina Island was the spring training camp for this non-California Major League team -   :bag:  

AMERICANA: In a February 22, 1936 reenactment, retired star pitcher Walter Johnson threw this across the Rappahannock - I'd be putting up a fight with the producer if my answer wasn't accepted 

CLASSIC AMERICAN SONGS: The introductory verse to this 1908 song begins, 'Katie Casey was baseball mad' 

You all got ZERO correct because you didn't phrase your answer as a question.

40/41.  Missed the one about the 1908 song.
ugh, same but missed the rappahannock one.  still have no idea what that refers to.

though a few i certainly took multiple guesses on and i got that song and the catalina island for sure by just guessing a variety of things.

Users who are viewing this thread