What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade Advice (1 Viewer)

Hawksnest29

Footballguy
It’s a 32 team salary cap full IDP dynasty league. Want to get some thoughts about this trade.

I give

Marvin Jones $6/1y

I get:

Jamaal Williams $3/3y

I’m looking to unload Marvin Jones and get some value because I probably won’t extend him past next year due to the size of his contract and I’m thin at RB. Start 1RB, 2WR, 1FLEX

Here are my other Wr & RB

Elliott $3/2y

Ito Smith $1/3y

OBJ $6/3y

Woods $8/3y

Geronimo Allison $1/2y

Keelan Cole $3/3y 

Appreciate your thoughts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jones is just a guy and at his price tag it seems he might be worth getting rid of.  I don't like Williams as a buy right now and I think this is a bit of an overpayment.  A. Jones is the far superior RB and should take that job easily (although anybody with eyes besides McCarthy has been saying that for a few months now). 

Without knowing your starting requirements it's hard to say if I would make that move.  I think M. Jones is better than Williams as a playable asset at this point but his salary may prohibit you from other moves which makes them more even.  I also don't like that you are committed to Williams for 3 years because I don't think he will be getting that much play time.

Overall I probably would shop Jones for a better upside player. 

Jones is just a guy and at his price tag it seems he might be worth getting rid of.  I don't like Williams as a buy right now and I think this is a bit of an overpayment.  A. Jones is the far superior RB and should take that job easily (although anybody with eyes besides McCarthy has been saying that for a few months now). 

Without knowing your starting requirements it's hard to say if I would make that move.  I think M. Jones is better than Williams as a playable asset at this point but his salary may prohibit you from other moves which makes them more even.  I also don't like that you are committed to Williams for 3 years because I don't think he will be getting that much play time.

Overall I probably would shop Jones for a better upside player. 
Always appreciate your advice Gally!

Users who are viewing this thread