What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Your First Celebrity Crush (2 Viewers)

Before i needed long Irish sweaters: Della Street

After i needed long Irish sweaters: Honey West

There was another 60s gal i saw a picture of recently that reminded me how smitten i was with her, but i've lost her again.

Joe from Facts of Life was my first. Alyssa Milano was 2nd and I was way more into her. I even bought those Tiger Beat magazines to see her more. 

zamboni said:
Good one. In the opening theme song, I recall the quick shot where she was playing a magician's apprentice in a revealing outfit, while having knives thrown at her. 
Yeah, I figured I could save her from that *******.

Both Joe from Facts of Life and Kristy McNichol mentioned above. I always thought of them as good to share a box of Twinkies with, but that's about it.

Kanil said:
Mine was the girl from Neverending Story.  I must have been sporting half a pack of rolaids for that entire movie.
The say my name Bastian princess?

Heather Thomas.  In the opening credits of The Fall Guy, when she swings through the saloon doors in her blue bikini, I hit puberty.  :wub:

Used to buy a lot of sports posters. Ewing, Jordan, Bo Jackson

My first non sports poster was Nicole Eggert sitting there in some hot pink shirt. 

Loved her work in Blown Away before enhancing herself. And yes, I know what she looks like now. Doesnt take away from what she was then

General Malaise said:
Barker's Beauties, mostly Diane.  I used to fake being sick so I could stay home from school and watch Price Is Right.  :wub:
I spent way too much time as a youth watching game shows. Summer was best, a whole morning of quality tv and then when the soap operas finally came on I could go outside and get some fresh air.

Users who are viewing this thread