What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why do people fart on the bus? (1 Viewer)

gbill2004

Footballguy
Anyone else take the bus regularly and find it annoying/disgusting when people fart on the bus? Sometimes the smell is super nasty. 

I feel bad for people when they come next to me on a treadmill. Something about the treadmill makes me fart and I swear I can see the gaseous cloud lingering around me while I walk on this thing. 

Good times.

I feel bad for people when they come next to me on a treadmill. Something about the treadmill makes me fart and I swear I can see the gaseous cloud lingering around me while I walk on this thing. 

Good times.
Same thing happens to me while lifting. One of these days I might blow out my intestines while squatting. 

I keep thinking that eventually I'll crank one out that is pleasant and my fellow bus riders will applaud with glee. 

i usually bottle mine up for the office

helps keep people away with their questions

goes well with my morning coffee and executive time

I sometimes feel guilty when I fart in the gym locker room while blow drying my balls.

JK I don't feel guilty.

I like to fart in the check out line in the grocery store and leave just before it starts to permeate so my wife gets blamed for it.  Good times.
I try to do this when the person behind me either bumps my with their cart or refuses to leave a little personal space for me when I am on line. Cramming up my rear is not going to make Helga in front of me dig her checkbook out of her pocketbook before the cashier has totaled up her order, so back off Sharon. 

I never fart on the plane, but i usually have one chambered. And yes my favorite thing to do is crop dust someone on the jetway.
I always rip ### on a plane. The night before my flights I will drink Guinness and enjoy a nice piece of salmon which is a nice combo to give me some real wrath of God type gas. Once the plane has leveled out and the captain has removed the fasten seat belt sign, I get up to go to the stretch and I walk up and down the aisle crop dusting everyone with Satan’s aerosol 

Dont like it? Crack a window...oh yeah, you can’t!

The times I have ridden the bus recently,  no farts, but a few people who haven't taken a shower in a long time.

🤢 :X

Anyone else take the bus regularly and find it annoying/disgusting when people fart on the bus? Sometimes the smell is super nasty. 
I like to do it by myself on elevators.  It's kind of like a stinky game of Russian Roulette.....the excitement/anxiety/adrenaline/relief you feel as each floor passes and the doors don't open....it's awesome. Of course, I never see the fall out of my flatulence because if the elevator stops, the doors open and someone gets on...I automatically get off and take the steps....but I imagine the tension of standing with someone in my stink cloud; almost daring them to say something would be off the charts awesome.  

I like to do it by myself on elevators.  It's kind of like a stinky game of Russian Roulette.....the excitement/anxiety/adrenaline/relief you feel as each floor passes and the doors don't open....it's awesome. Of course, I never see the fall out of my flatulence because if the elevator stops, the doors open and someone gets on...I automatically get off and take the steps....but I imagine the tension of standing with someone in my stink cloud; almost daring them to say something would be off the charts awesome.  
like I wrote above- the worst is when you step into an empty, bombed out elevator and have to just take ownership... or do the "wasn't me" song and dance if anybody else gets on.

Users who are viewing this thread