What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty - Engram or Njoku, who would you rather have? (1 Viewer)

Njoku. He has a QB and situation that i see as more stable with room to grow.

Engram is talented, but his QB, coach, etc. looks like a mess and possibly for a while. 

Thanks, Snochie...  based on some research sites, value wise points to Engram.  But as you mention, the eyeball test points to Njoku.  I have Njoku and was offered Engram straight up.

I think Engram is the better player but he is in a worse situation and is an injury waiting to happen.  If I knew Engram would stay healthy I would easily lean that direction however that is not the case so I would probably take the Njoku side because of it. 

I think Engram is the better player but he is in a worse situation and is an injury waiting to happen.  If I knew Engram would stay healthy I would easily lean that direction however that is not the case so I would probably take the Njoku side because of it. 
Thanks Gally.  Always appreciate you insights

I’d say Njoku. He’s got a better situation and a better QB. I have Engram and I would defiantly try and do that trade straigt up as well 😉

Users who are viewing this thread