What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 FBG WSL 1 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

So the bad news is that I just don't see someone at the top of the draft that is an obvious advantage over his peers. Nontheless, it is great to have a pick on the turn so that during these next two weekends, it will be a lengthy time between picks.

Not sure if S. Barkley is a sound #1 overall, but he is my pick. I seem to enjoy drafting better in the middle of a round and on these sixteen teamers, it seems an eternity between picks.

Good luck everybody and please add commentary here on selections. When all the draft is on MFL, we seem to avoid the commentary thread more often than not.

I am hopeful that the New York Football Giants will let Eli Manning stay one more year and build a stronger offensive line for this replacement to come.

So the bad news is that I just don't see someone at the top of the draft that is an obvious advantage over his peers. Nontheless, it is great to have a pick on the turn so that during these next two weekends, it will be a lengthy time between picks.

Not sure if S. Barkley is a sound #1 overall, but he is my pick. I seem to enjoy drafting better in the middle of a round and on these sixteen teamers, it seems an eternity between picks.

Good luck everybody and please add commentary here on selections. When all the draft is on MFL, we seem to avoid the commentary thread more often than not.

I am hopeful that the New York Football Giants will let Eli Manning stay one more year and build a stronger offensive line for this replacement to come.
Would have been mine too, even if there's a risk of a sophomore slump.

I've got 3 players I'd be looking at in the 1st round. That's it. Barkley is one of them. Sophomore slump be damned.

Any chance on of you guys can go in and get me commissioner access to link my team? Nothing I do is working. TIA

ETA: I know, I'm third in the draft. I have a list available, if needed

Last edited by a moderator:
Slob - just emailed an invite. U can delete your post above. Forgot to unclink a couple of owners who got a new invite via text

Tried using fbgwsl1 as an access code to link my franchise and got an error.  Is this because ff ninja already got linked? ffwsports@gmail is my mfl address

@BassNBrew

Just went to the Draft page on the website. Old Milwaukee's pick timer expired and there is no default draft list to make a pick for the team available.

Even if I wanted to be a jerk, I can't, because the timer expiration doesn't allow for the next team (me) to make a manual pick

Just wanted to let you know :banned:

bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
interesting...…..I thought there were 5 RBs then the WR/TE would go......
You may end up being right, TE just looked like a plunge off a cliff to me.

Hmmm, I don't think I've ever seen 3 TE go in the first round in one of these, and before the top WR. Especially without a flex option.

Hmmm, I don't think I've ever seen 3 TE go in the first round in one of these, and before the top WR. Especially without a flex option.
Time to reach for those precious few TEs remaining or be left out in the cold.

I was thinking the sweet spot was end of the first, but really the 2nd round seems really deep this year

Suggest that @OldMilwaukee refrain from picking until someone can edit the draft settings. I also am out of pocket so if someone with MFL skills could reset a few rounds we could then keep going

Probably a reach but O'Terrius Jabari is one of my favorite players and I didn't want to bet on him falling to 4.10. 

Once amari cooper was off the board i decided to go rb.....it was kerryon vs forunette for me.....hope i chose wisely and the kid stays healthy....

Users who are viewing this thread