What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Superflex/TE premium/Devy Startup ***FULL (1 Viewer)

Sid Larson

Footballguy
$100 buy-in, snake draft, 12-team, 35 man rosters and we will draft as soon as the league fills/everyone has paid.

We really want active owners (i.e. -- will either initiate trades or send a counter).  GroupMe is required.  

http://www56.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/69971

Feel free to reach out via email with questions or if you want an invite.  I'll try and check this forum, but email is best for a faster response. Sidney0424@icloud.com

Last edited by a moderator:
a couple of questions ... 

"Roster Max - 35.  IR players must be activated within 7 days of rollover to next year’s MFL league site." 

>>> This is a tight window ... anyone on vacation could easily get screwed by this.  I see it causing an issue at some point.  Would you consider a longer window?

"Taxi Squad - All Devy and Rookies may go on Taxi.  Max of 50 (Doubt any owner ever gets this high)"

>>> Will you allow an owner to leave/keep a player on Taxi if they are never promoted to main Roster even after Rookie year?  Some of my leagues allow this.  

"Devy Players – All current college and incoming freshman are eligible for the annual draft."

>>> One of my leagues drafted its devy's 2 weeks ago and there was a LOT of mess over who had formally Committed vs Enrolled, etc.  How do you prevent that mess?

1) I'm fine opening it up to two weeks after the rollover to give anyone more time. The goal isn't to screw anyone over and I see your point.  That being said, anyone that "checks out" during the off season probably isn't a great fit.

2) No.  Any second-year players are not eligible for the taxi squad.

3) Our devy draft should be late enough in the off season that this won't be an issue. However, if this does become an issue, committed > enrolled.

Users who are viewing this thread