What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 FBG WSL 2 Discussion Thread (2 Viewers)

Crap sorry. Haven't been checking much. Lots of snow days for my kids, not as much checking FBG

I tried to link to my account and it didn't work using the past above?

Last edited by a moderator:
8 hour clock off midnite to 6am EST.  Clock stays on during weekends.  Miss your pick and your clock is cut in half (after the first round) and your pick will be skipped.  Commish can replace a skipped pick so post the replacement in the discussion thread.  Miss your pick in the first round you will be dropped to the 16th spot but retain your spot in rounds 3-20.

http://www66.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/26145#0

commish pw is fbgwsl2

or send my your e-mail info

@Stinkin Ref 1

@eNdblu 2

@Fullback Fro 3

Draft should be live at 10:15
They make this site more cryptic to use every year. 

Anyway, I'm able to login as myself, but I can't login as commissioner. I'm pretty sure if I logged in as commish I could figure out how to link my franchise, but can someone direct me how to login as commissioner? They used to have an option near your username at the top right that said "become commissioner" but I don't see that this year. 

Anyway, I'm able to login as myself, but I can't login as commissioner. I'm pretty sure if I logged in as commish I could figure out how to link my franchise, but can someone direct me how to login as commissioner? They used to have an option near your username at the top right that said "become commissioner" but I don't see that this year. 
This.....having the same problem.

Life would be easier if you guys would not time out
This. But, we aren't gonna bust nuts over it either, and I wasn't earlier. Holloway had a great point about being cool with long stretches. We should all be patient. It's all good unless you're the actual commish. Winky there Bass.

Just post you pick here and PM me your e-mail address.  At 10am tomorrow I will seek out a replacement

@Stephen Holloway Can you PM me two picks in case you are needed (and if interested)?

Ok. All 3 of my 1st round faves got taken in top 4.

Cheetah in the 1st and KJ in the 2nd. Can't complain. Especially happy to have landed smack in the middle of every round.

Life would be easier if you guys would not time out
I would have logged in if anyone told me how. :shrug: The offer to set it up for us a day later was nice, but "give a man a fish" and all... I was trying to figure out the proper way to do it and never could. And once I leave work this forum is out of sight out of mind (the reason I didn't see your offer) unless I get a PM - which sends me an e-mail. 

ETA: I'm totally fine with being replaced. Just explaining why I timed out. You might want to give instructions on how to link franchises in future iterations. MFL seems to have taken a step backwards (if anyone could do it, it would be them) from the last time I did one of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BassNBrew did you need me to stay in here or was I just filling in the first round? Just FYI, my first two picks were 1.16 and 2.1, but the draft shows me up again at 3.13. Is that correct and am I permanent?

@BassNBrew did you need me to stay in here or was I just filling in the first round? Just FYI, my first two picks were 1.16 and 2.1, but the draft shows me up again at 3.13. Is that correct and am I permanent?
You are permanent and will have the13th spot moving forward.  Not worth the effort changing 18 rounds and mfl won't let me global swap draft positions after the draft starts and the trading feature isn't active.

WR Cheetah, RB KJ, QB Watson, WR Kupp

Like my start. Had Guice in queue ahead of Kupp so I agree he's a nice selection in the 4th. Not a single TE I'd touch in this round. Henry?, Gronkowski?, Rudolph?, I'll pass. Don't feel they'll provide value here. I could be wrong on Henry though.

Glad to be a part of the WSL's this year as I've been away from these way-too-early drafts for a few years.

Thanks for setting these up Bass. You da man. Hoping you remain on the IBL team this year as I feel you make our team better.

Team Holloway through round four

I typically like to have a good foundation before drafting back-ups, but I jumped early on tight ends here. Out of my first four picks, I also have two very risky, but possibly rewarding players in A. Brown and Gronkowski. Brown could go to a really bad spot and Gronkowski could retire. Not solid thus far, especially for February.

WR - A. Brown & M. Thomas - could each be among the top targeted WRs in the league

TE - E. Engram and Gronkowski - if both play, then this is a strength

This is likely the result of shuffling things around in the first round due to timeouts, similar to what @BassNBrew mentioned earlier in the thread 

BassNBrew said:
You are permanent and will have the13th spot moving forward.  Not worth the effort changing 18 rounds and mfl won't let me global swap draft positions after the draft starts and the trading feature isn't active.

Thanks for clarifying
I was happy to see I was drafting in the middle after the first two picks at the end. I wasn't sure why that was but I like it.

Maybe I didn't need Hooper too but he was the top guy on my list obviously. Not sure if it is poor strategy or not to double up at the position.

Users who are viewing this thread