What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 FBG WSL 2 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Crippler

QB. Brady, Flacco, Rosen

i think QB is so important. With extra spot, why not carry 3. Have grizzled vet, new guy in Denver and young. Thought Brady and Rosen both equaled value. For resources spent of 7, 8, 11 , I will be good here and screwed someone

RB. Chubb, Jacobs, Singleterry, Harris, Holyfield

the ultimate risk position. Think Chubb will be good and Jacobs will rise up in PDSL. The rest should get me points and if 2 make big moves, I could win. If any rookie position breaks out, it is usually here

WR. Golloday, Robinson, Watkins, crowder, Sanu, Cobb

An okay core. Hoping Golloday breaks out and rest are vets that hope get not bad points and some good games week to weak

TE. Kelce, Smith Jr.

one stud and one huge risk. Rookie TEs take time and probably should have grabbed Thomas or Giescki a little earlier instead. But Kelce hold down fort for 15 weeks. 

Rest. Crosby, McManus, TB, Oakland. 

2 PK who will keep jobs which to me is important and why earlier resources and with D, you never know from year to year. Especially this early. I was always taking 19, 20. 

Some huge risk at RB and caring 3 QB. Will see how it goes but not unhappy. If a few guys just drop a few more picks like Stafford than maybe slightly different outcome

At 10 could have been lots of options. Knew I wanted a RB by 2nd at least

rounds 5, 6 got my top predraft by entering half round earlier for Jacobs and full round for Watkins. After that put in QB for 7, 8. Hoped for Washington in 9th. Only real change is if Hunter Henry had dropped in 4th but he did not. I think I prefer Hopkins/Henry to Kelce/Robinson but it is close
At QB, looks ok, Brady should carry the mail, unless they stay committed to running the ball which is also what DEN is looking at doing even tho they brought Flacco in.  Personally I think Keeneum to Flacco was a pretty lateral move across the board in terms of real football and fantasy football.  Rosen could be dealt if they take Murray and he wasn't very productive in his first year, but that can change. I have no clue on rookies right now so can't really comment on your RB's, hopefully Hunt is suspended for some time, because honestly when he comes back, I think he passes Chubb pretty quickly.  I was going to pull the trigger on Hunt in both WSL1 and WSL2 at some point, but miss timed them both.  IMO he becomes the guy in CLE shortly after being activated, so I think he was a good pick for those that took him, assuming they can advance while he is suspended. Like your first three WRs, not sure about the last 3, although I did sniff Sanu a few times in both of these wsls.  Seems like WAS really wants Crowder around and depending on QB, could be solid.  Cobb is dead to me, but thats just me. Kelce has you getting an advantage there most weeks. Actually like your PK duo a bunch.  Not sure if there is enough juice here down the stretch to win it all, but I could be completely wrong about that if RB pans out the way you think it will.  Good luck. :banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
 @Stephen Holloway   Final Team Holloway Review

Quarterback

8.04   Mitchell Trubiski Bears
10.04 Nick Foles FA - feeling better since not tagged by Eagles
Running Back

5.13 Kenyan Drake Miami - surely the new staff will give him more opportunities and more receptions to use him in space    
6.04 Mark Ingram FA - Ingram still has fresh legs and hopefully will land where he will be used, although staying in New Orleans would also be nice    
9.13 Dion Lewis Ten- Lewis is an awesome receiver and slightly above average running back otherwise
11.13 Giovani Bernard - Solid running back who got lost in Cinci, but could still see a solid role in the new staff's plans. Excellent receiver    
Added Riddick with one of my last three picks, hoping he stays in Detroit or lands in a spot with a chance to be the third down back
Not any star power here, but all four guys can catch the ball and I waited until RB30 to select my first one. Hopefully my receivers will carry my team, but these four are much better than I was anticipating after ignoring the position for the first four rounds.

Wide Receiver

1.16 Antonio Brown Kind of FA - please sir, can you kindly stay off social media until a trade for your services is completed, maybe to Green Bay, Indianapolis or San Francisco?    
2.01 Michael Thomas New Orleans - I love to watch this guy play and he and Brees have such a great connection    
7.13 Golden Tate FA - a bargain toward the end of the seventh round, great route runner and solid after the catch skills, may I suggest New England?    
12.04 John Brown FA - an excellent downfield threat who is leaving Baltimore for greener pastures, I hope    
15.13 Desean Jackson FA - another awesome downfield threat, not good for a lot of catches but TDs are possible here
16.04 Taylor Gabriel Chicago - another speed merchant and downfield threat that could brother-in-law with his late round brethren
Added Snead with one of last three picks for another wide receiver to hopefully score three weeks or more
As long as Antonio Brown shows up to play, I love my wide receiver corps. Three guys that should catch a lot of passes and rack up yards combined with three excellent deep threats that should score touchdowns in multiple games.

Tight End

3.13 Evan Engram returns to rookie season form in 2019    
4.04 Rob Gronkowski - I think that this guy truly loves to play and hoping that he waits until closer to the season to decide because if he waits, he will play
With TE getting 2 points per reception and waiting until the third round after six were already gone, I think I could have the best pair in the league as long as Gronkowski decides to play again in 2019.

Special Teams

13.13 Mike Badgley - solid kicker with relatively low salary on very good offense in decent home weather field
17.13 Jason Sanders - solid kicker with relatively low salary in decent home weather field
14.04 Jaguars DST - very good fairly young defense that will be hungrier in 2019 and perhaps have a better quarterback and offense
Added Packers DST so I could have two

I'm not a huge Trubiski fan, and while Foles has had his moments, he feels like Keenum 2.0 if given the starting reins somewhere, but thats just IMO.  So yeah, I think you really pooped the bed at QB and will be scrambling most week to make up points for what you lose to the field there. Lots of question marks at RB, even with your RB1 IMO. But thats to be expected when you wait until end of 5th to grab your first one. RB2-4 are names we all know, and will have to see how that shakes out as it seems with most of them their arrow is pointing down a little. Ingram could change that narrative completely depending on what happens to him.  I think Ballage gives Drake a run for his money this year. Best 1-2 punch in the league at WR, so the rest really may not matter much. Tate, Brown, and Jackson have all been passes for me this year due to uncertainty and kinda feel about them like your RB2-4, arrow down.  But like Ingram, if Tate ends up in NE, it could change everything.  like Gabriel and Snead late, they may score for you more than you think. TE should be very strong, a third may have been a good call just for insurance to cover the possible loss of a high 4th round pick. Maybe no 7th WR (since you have Brown and Thomas carrying the mail), or one PK or one DST.  Sometimes in order to take advantage of a perceived strength, you have to spend the capital to back it up in case of emergency to reap the rewards of that strength in the long run. You had heavy investment there with a third and 4th round pick. I think one of the "extra" picks we have here could have been used there IMO. This may have to be a ham and egg effort, and FA could help or hurt depending on how that shakes out. Good luck :banned:

Placeholder. I'll take care of my self evaluation tonight or this weekend. Sorry gents, been busy. Plus, not fond of my squad. It's so-so. 

@Fullback Fro

Dalton, Andy CIN QB-8.14
Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB-4.14

Anderson, Rodney FA RB (R)20.14
Kamara, Alvin NOS RB-1.03
Michel, Sony NEP RB-2.14
Smith, Ito ATL RB-14.14
White, James NEP RB-5.03

Cooper, Amari DAL WR-3.03
Doctson, Josh WAS WR-12.14
Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR-6.14
Goodwin, Marquise SFO WR-9.03
Perriman, Breshad CLE WR-18.14
Wilson, Albert MIA WR-10.14

Hill, Josh NOS TE -19.03
Hurst, Hayden BAL TE-11.03
Olsen, Greg CAR TE -7.03

Gould, Robbie SFO PK-13.03
Succop, Ryan TEN PK-15.03

Colts, Indianapolis IND Def-17.03
Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def-16.14

Pretty solid QB’s, like what you did there. Heavy investment at RB and I like the three you took, big strength there. WR however IMO, is another story.  Oof.  I still can’t seem to trust Cooper and usually find myself moving on to the next guy on my list. I’d like to find a silver lining like they have great QB’s or are on high scoring teams, but I just don’t see it. Kinda feel the same about TE.  As I started working my way down your roster from top to bottom it started out great and kind of fizzled.  I guess I could be wrong about the WR’s and you score enough to advance each week.  Good luck.   :banned:

Norseman said:
QB

Cousins, Kirk MIN 

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT 

RB

Edwards, Gus BAL RB

Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB

Henry, Derrick TEN RB

Peterson, Adrian WAS RB

WR

Beasley, Cole DAL WR

Callaway, Antonio CLE WR

Jones, Zay BUF WR

Lee, Marqise JAC WR (Q)

Nelson, Jordy OAK WR

Smith-Schuster, JuJu PIT WR 

Sutton, Courtland DEN WR

TE

Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE

Thomas, Ian CAR TE

Uzomah, C.J. CIN TE

K

Butker, Harrison KCC PK

Carlson, Daniel OAK PK

DEF

Dolphins, Miami MIA Def

Texans, Houston HOU Def
I kinda like this team. Solid QB's and RB's.  WR's have some pop and steady eddy's that help you post a score.  Beasley has pretty much commented his way out of DAL so interested to see where he ends up. TE is kind of meh for me....but that is pretty much the case for everybody outside the top 3 so yeah if Olsen is gone, which I think is a real possibility, maybe Thomas turns that meh into hey lookie here. Agree that solo PK and adding a RB would have been a good call.  I think this team does hang around.  Good luck.  :banned:

Maggot Brain said:
Quarterback

6.02 Carson Wentz, Philly

8.02 Matthew Stafford, Detroit

Hoping Wentz picks up where he left off in 2017 before the injury vs the Rams.  After the locker room controversy and Foles departure, I'm betting on him having a little bit of a chip on his shoulder.  Not concerned about his back-yet :). Where I drafted him may have been early, but I kind of went with my homer gut on this one, and didn't think he'd be available with my next pick. Stafford fell off a cliff after Tate left and the Jones injury, but he's solid to say the least imho.  I really like my QBs

Running Back

3.15 Chris Carson, Seattle - better zone blocking scheme runner, but Penny's 1st round pedigree will always keep him in the picture this year    

5.15 Jordan Horward - Cohen's too good for him to repeat his rookie year success, but I'd happily take the average of his last 2 seasons    

9.15 Matt Breida - Mckinnon(and Garropolo) should be back but who knows how he'll hold up.  He showed a lot of toughness last year battling through that ankle injury.  Happy with him as my RB3. 

15.15 Carlos Hyde, Jax - Could be a cap casualty, but I've always liked his talent

18.02 Spencer Ware FA - Took a flyer on talent, not happy with this pick at all......so

19.02  Chris Warren, Oakland -  Took another flyer I feel much better about.  Liked him during preseason last year, and hope he gets a shot with Marshawn's status still iffy. This left me with only 6 WRs vs the 7 I originally planned on, but I really like his potential.

I'm a little worried about my top 2 RBs.  Seattle was one of the more run heavy teams last year, so if that regresses, and Penny realizes his potential as a 1st rounder that I'm sure Carroll may want to justify, I could see Warren seriously under performing  vs last year.  Howard  didn't click with Chicago's scheme last year like his rookie season.  I guess we'll see.  Overall, not too excited about my RBs at this point in the preseason, but I do really like Warren to have some real value with Oakland this year.

Wide Receiver

2.04 Julio Jones, ATL - Super happy to get Julio here   

4.02 Jarvis Landry, Cleveland - A target magnet, and hopefully a  preseason with Mayfield at QB will lead to good things.   

7.15 Sterling Shepard, NYG - I really wanted Godwin/Tate here, but Godwin was long gone, and then @Stephen Holloway  sniped Tate at 7.13 😩, so I guess I'm at Eli's mercy here. The talent's there, but ODB, Saquon, and a healthy Engram caps his upside, even with good Eli showing up.

10.02 Marquez Valdes-Scantling, GB - Rodgers singled him out last year over the other rookie WRs and Cobb won't be returning, so there's definitely potential for a big jump in 2019.  

11.15 Nelson Agholor, Philly  -  With Tate gone, a former 1st rounder with  a productive year under his belt (2017) was too good to pass up at this point in the draft.  Trade rumors are a worry though. Also with Ertz/Jeffery around the best he could be is a WR3, and that's with Jordan Matthews/Mack Hollins/potential FA WR in the picture, as well.  

17.15 Andy Isabella, Rookie -  I usually don't like rookie WRs this early in the preseason, but he was awesome vs Georgia last year (15-219yds) and I knew I'd draft him if given the chance based on that.  A gamble, but @Norseman had nabbed Beasley at 17.06, who I'd targeted.

I like this group's floor and upside.  Four of the 6 have good/great QB situations, and I'm predicting big improvements from Landry and Valdes-Scantling

Tight End 

1.13 Zach Ertz, Philly - Targeted him and Kittles here in this scoring format. 

12.02 Vernon Davis, Washington - I originally planned to wait even longer on a second TE, but Jordan's Reed's chronic issues screamed value for me here.  Davis is still extremely athletic at his advanced age, and Washington often had them both on the field last year.

Ertz has has been solidly sturdy the past 2 years after some early career injury issues.  If he goes down for any extended period of time I'm toast anyway.

Special Teams

13.15 Adam Vinatieri, Indy - Dome kicker, consistent, strong leg, good offense

14.02 Matt Prater, Detroit - Dome kicker, strong leg, solid offense

16.02 Cleveland DST - Young, fast, and hungry....I like the players, scheme, and DC fit. 

20.02 San Francisco DST -  Waited and only had a choice of them or Oakland.  This looks better if they take Bosa at the #2 pick/sign Earl Thomas.

Overall, I like everything but my RB's.  This was my first try with the WSL, so drafting pre-NFL draft and not knowing bye weeks is a nice twist.
I kinda like this team.  Not a fan of the Hyde pick and not sure about Warren/Isabella, but they could work.  If Ware resigns with KC that could be a sneaky pick which might be needed if Carson loses time to Penny and if Howard's arrow keeps pointing down. RB's as a group will have competition for touches. I like the Julio/Landry start at WR, kinda wanted a piece of Landry in one of these WSL's. Looks like a team that may not win a bunch of immunities but should stay clear of the cut line most weeks.  Good luck.  :banned:

BassNBrew said:
QB - Mayfield and Rivers:  Invested a 6th and 7th here and kind of meh about the results.  I was targeting Winston in the 6th and settled for Mayfield who I'm lower on than most.  Sort of a Wisdom of the crowd selection.  Immediately fired back with Rivers and will just hope he doesn't fall off the cliff this year.  Couldn't risk waiting and getting stuck with someone who would be too risky for an 8th round pick.  

RB - Gurley, Cohen, Thompson, Burkhead, and Powell: Giddy up.  As expected, the news that Gurley was hurt leaked out, thankfully after our first round was done.  Cohen in the late 4th was a great value.  With this duo in place I was set and could wait to cherry pick value late.  Bulkhead and Thompson will contribute and Powell has a place in the NFL.  Much prefer these guys over this year's version of Smallwood and Artis-Payne.

WR - Green, Hilton, Jeffrey, Humphries, Allison, Crabtree:  Boom!  Here's where the value fell in this draft and I scooped it up.  I'll toss this group in the mix for best in class.  Green is a decent WR1 for the late 2nd.  Hilton shouldn't be available at 3.5 in a 16 teamer.  Jeffrey in the 5th, cost me my choice of QB but there was no way I was passing on him.  Humphries will be a much sought after FA and I suspect Crabtree will end up someone that improves his outlook from a 17th round pick.  Allison is perfect for this format.  I saw some candidates for WR7, but didn't think they would move the needle with the guys in front of them.

TE - Doyle, Goedert, and ASJ: Well you guys pounded TE early and often unlike WSL1.  Missed out on many of my preferred options.  Obviously a weak spot, but Doyle and Goedert will keep me from eating donuts.  I see both of these guys having a floor similar to the handful of guys drafted before them, just less up side of being dominant.  I think ASJ will catch on somewhere and prefer him over the rookies who went many rounds before him.

K - Elliot and Bailey: Would have gone with only one kicker, but for the first time in ages I saw more potential help from a 2nd kicker than another position player.

D - Eagles and Packers: Shouldn't have taken the Eagles with Eliot on board not knowing the rest of the bye weeks.

I don't see any danger of an early out.  Last year these leagues were a battle of attrition.  I had one team in the championship that was running with 2 RBs for most of the year and was down to 2 WRs for the championship after running with 3 a majority of the year.  The strategy here was to fill the roster with guys who will be scoring points, I think that was accomplished.
where to start.....

Like the QB's....you probably have a top 5 combo there.  We have to do something about your love affair with Winston before you know what though. I'm cool with the first 4 RB's although Thompson worries me a little.  Burkhead was a click away from being on both of my wsl teams a couple times but I always thought I could wait another round or so, so it never transpired.  I think he is a solid RB4 type in this league. He will have top 10 scoring weeks on occasion IMO. Guess I'll have to dig into Powell a little more, for some reason I thought his injury was very serious, like may not play anymore serious, and a FA so not sure whats up. RB group is solid. As I was teeing up Ridley/Williams at the 4-5 turn I kept trying to figure out a way to get a third guy into two picks as it was tough to pass on Jeffrey.  But I went younger and MFL wouldn't let me add a third guy there.  Knew he wasn't making it past you. Humphries  and Allison....meh, and Crabtree won't see any of my teams, I don't like that dude. It's like people think it's still 2012 or something when he has actually pretty much gotten worse, every year since. Your top 3 are super solid though. TE won't cost you more than anybody else not having a top 3 guy so it is what it is, although I guess I would lean toward you having a little more vulnerability there than most. This team has a shot at a immunity here or there when one of your TE's pop.  The cut line shouldn't be an issue for you most weeks if you stay healthy.  :banned:

@Fullback Fro

Dalton, Andy CIN QB-8.14
Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB-4.14

Anderson, Rodney FA RB (R)20.14
Kamara, Alvin NOS RB-1.03
Michel, Sony NEP RB-2.14
Smith, Ito ATL RB-14.14
White, James NEP RB-5.03

Cooper, Amari DAL WR-3.03
Doctson, Josh WAS WR-12.14
Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR-6.14
Goodwin, Marquise SFO WR-9.03
Perriman, Breshad CLE WR-18.14
Wilson, Albert MIA WR-10.14

Hill, Josh NOS TE -19.03
Hurst, Hayden BAL TE-11.03
Olsen, Greg CAR TE -7.03

Gould, Robbie SFO PK-13.03
Succop, Ryan TEN PK-15.03

Colts, Indianapolis IND Def-17.03
Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def-16.14

Pretty solid QB’s, like what you did there. Heavy investment at RB and I like the three you took, big strength there. WR however IMO, is another story.  Oof.  I still can’t seem to trust Cooper and usually find myself moving on to the next guy on my list. I’d like to find a silver lining like they have great QB’s or are on high scoring teams, but I just don’t see it. Kinda feel the same about TE.  As I started working my way down your roster from top to bottom it started out great and kind of fizzled.  I guess I could be wrong about the WR’s and you score enough to advance each week.  Good luck.   :banned:

Yeah, I pretty much agree.  I didn't invest in WR this year as I have in years past as I saw too much value on the board for RB.  Though I do like the WR's I drafted for where I got them, I'll need a few of them really improve this year to have a chance.  I know they are just kickers and Def but I think both sets are a strength.  

Quarterback

8.04   Mitchell Trubiski Bears

10.04 Nick Foles Jaguars - decent spot and nice contract, badly need for him to live up to the expectations of his contract

Running Back

5.13 Kenyan Drake Miami - surely the new staff will give him more opportunities and more receptions to use him in space    

6.04 Mark Ingram Ravens hopefully he will get more opportunities than he did in New Orleans    

9.13 Dion Lewis Ten- Lewis is an awesome receiver and slightly above average running back otherwise

11.13 Giovani Bernard - Solid running back who got lost in Cinci, but could still see a solid role in the new staff's plans. Excellent receiver    

Added Riddick with one of my last three picks, hoping he stays in Detroit or lands in a spot with a chance to be the third down back

Wide Receiver

1.16 Antonio Brown Raiders - hopefully the entire off-season was an act and he will continue to be hard working    

2.01 Michael Thomas New Orleans - I love to watch this guy play and he and Brees have such a great connection    

7.13 Golden Tate NY Giants, was hoping for New England, but he can compete for top wide receiver here    

12.04 John Brown Buffalo - not expecting as much as I was with the signing in Buffalo    

15.13 Desean Jackson Philly - think that this is an excellent spot for him

16.04 Taylor Gabriel Chicago - another speed merchant and downfield threat that could brother-in-law with his late round brethren

Added Snead with one of last three picks for another wide receiver to hopefully score three weeks or more 

Tight End

3.13 Evan Engram returns to rookie season form in 2019    

4.04 Rob Gronkowski - I think that this guy truly loves to play and hoping that he waits until closer to the season to decide because if he waits, he will play

Special Teams

13.13 Mike Badgley - solid kicker with relatively low salary on very good offense in decent home weather field

17.13 Jason Sanders - solid kicker with relatively low salary in decent home weather field

14.04 Jaguars DST - very good fairly young defense that will be hungrier in 2019 and perhaps have a better quarterback and offense

Added Packers DST so I could have two  

Free agency was pretty good for Holloway.

I had Danny Amendola sign with the Lions early in free agency. Maybe he can contribute a few games of production considering the weakness of my other WRs.

I have some rookies still looking for teams though.

Team Holloway with bye weeks

QB - Trubiski 6 and Foles 10

RB - Drake 5, Ingram 8, D. Lewis 11, Bernard 9, Alex Collins 1-17

WR - A. Brown 6, Mike Thomas 9. G Tate 11, John Brown 6, DeS Jackson 10 and Gabriel 6 - three week six with a QB as well

TE - Engram 11, Gronk RETIRED? and Seals-Jones 12

PK - Badgley 12 and Sanders 5

DWT Jags 10 and Bengals 9

After FA, the draft, schedule release and all that jazz ...

PLAYER  BYE ACQUIRED
Goff, Jared LAR QB  9 6.03
Newton, Cam CAR QB (Q)  7 7.14

Mixon, Joe CIN RB  9 2.05
Freeman, Royce DEN RB  10 9.14
Hines, Nyheim IND RB  6 10.03
Ajayi, Jay FA RB (Q)  - 12.03
Anderson, C.J. DET RB  5 16.03

Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR 10 1.12
Woods, Robert LAR WR  9 3.14
Davis, Corey TEN WR  11 5.14
Pettis, Dante SFO WR  4 8.03
Enunwa, Quincy NYJ WR  4 14.03
Higgins, Rashard CLE WR 7 19.14
Quinn, Trey WAS WR  10 20.03

Henry, Hunter LAC TE  12 4.03
Gesicki, Mike MIA TE  5 11.14
Jarwin, Blake DAL TE  8 15.14

Maher, Brett DAL PK  8 13.14
Steelers, Pit PIT Def  7 17.14
Falcons, AtlantaATL Def 9 18.03

The Rams didn't add any pass catchers. The Rams didn't need to add any pass catchers. Carolina added ... a 3rd-round QB, but no WRs, which is a little more concerning. Assuming health Cam will still be a top-half QB regardless, but another big body would have been nice.

No impact to my top 3 RBs. It's baffling that sub-replacement-level talent like Abdullah and Bolden have found new homes while Ajayi remains unsigned; hoping that's just the nature of the RB FA market and not league intelligence that his ACL recovery is at risk. Patricia has been hard-headed about giving touches to guys less talented than Kerryon so that bodes well for CJA's landing spot.

No additions alongside Nuk or Woods, not that it would matter. I actually like the Brown pick and Humphries signing for Davis' stock; his target share may go down but the pie should grow more than enough to compensate. The Niners' moves are more concerning for Pettis - Matthews is a warm body, but spending a 2 and a 3 at WR makes me think they don't see Pettis as a true #1. Then again at WR43 that was probably baked into his price, so I can't ##### too much. Skins beat writers are saying good things about Quinn's potential to man the slot - if he can stick there and I get 6-8 targets a game out of my 20th-rounder it's a huge win.

The Chargers didn't add any pass catchers. See also: the Rams. Fins gave 2/$6.5M to Dwayne Allen, who wasn't even a top-5 option in the worst TE FA class ever, but Gesicki has bigger hurdles, such as learning to read the playbook.

No real bye-week damage.

All in all pretty similar to how things looked 2 months ago. Really need Freeman to step up into that thunder-and-lightning role with Lindsay I think DEN envisioned out of him or I could be dangerously thin at RB, but my QBs and WRs should keep me in the running otherwise.

Placeholder. I'll take care of my self evaluation tonight or this weekend. Sorry gents, been busy. Plus, not fond of my squad. It's so-so. 
So freakin happy I didn't even bother with a write up. I just knew this squad was crap.

Wk.1 - Eliminated: Ruffrodys 111.60, Immunity: Crippler 199.25

Best of luck to the rest of you kids, I'm out and not lookin back.

Rody

Users who are viewing this thread