What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CNN: Questions As To Whether Jussie Smollett Faked Attack (2 Viewers)

It isn't like he was calling her out for parking in the "reserved for the CEO" parking spot. So while I agree that no good can come from calling her out, I certainly can't encourage your ridiculous stance of helping her behave in such a fashion. No, no, no. 

Express lane violators that write checks should be put in the stocks. (not saying that is what she did, side topic)
This is not limited to the express lane. 

I'm assuming that people who harass shoppers for having too many items in the express lane are also the same kind of people who mash the Report button on social media.
Some guy harassed me once for having too many items.  Turned out I had 15 items in the 15 items or less lane.  

“Photos from law enforcement appear to show racial slurs, a swastika and “MAGA” spray painted in different parts of the establishment.”

Dude went for the hat trick of obvious, fake hate crime clues.  

These people live in such a fairy tale world that they think their own fairy tale sounds believable.  It doesn’t.
They are only propagating a big cnn lie of what Trump voters are like

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I think you're the man.  And not in the good way, like "You're the man!"
I am going to disagree here, respectfully of course.  Respect for lines and their rules, respect for using the proper lane whether commuting or shopping, queuing up properly, this is what separates us from the savages, the French mostly.

I am going to disagree here, respectfully of course.  Respect for lines and their rules, respect for using the proper lane whether commuting or shopping, queuing up properly, this is what separates us from the savages, the French mostly.
The French, pffft. For truly innovative use of lanes in traffic the Argentinians and Peruvians are lightyears ahead

With today's social climate any person who lies about these incidents are scum because they can possible put others in jeopardy and they should be held accountable.

Is this really a big political issue other than in its origin? I mean, there seems to be bigger fish to fry than one lone incident and one lone network's reportage of it. 

Probably less hilarious if we have a thread full of people accidentally celebrating her having a miscarriage.
She was nine months pregnant no?  If she had a miscarriage I am pretty sure we would have heard about it.   I also think miscarriages at 9 months are insanely rare.

Is this really a big political issue other than in its origin? I mean, there seems to be bigger fish to fry than one lone incident and one lone network's reportage of it. 
It's a big political issue locally because of the tension between the CPD and the States Attorney's office.

It's a big political issue locally because of the tension between the CPD and the States Attorney's office.
Ah, thanks. The pregnant woman, you mean? I know Smollett is political, but wasn't sure about the woman at the register, which was a different story, but related in that it was said to be a microcosm of a hateful environment fostered by the President and his supporters. 

Ah, thanks. The pregnant woman, you mean? I know Smollett is political, but wasn't sure about the woman at the register, which was a different story, but related in that it was said to be a microcosm of a hateful environment fostered by the President and his supporters. 
I'm just talking about Smollett.

I'm just talking about Smollett.
Ah, okay. I was talking about the thread space devoted to the register incident. No big deal, really, and I'm not a thread cop, I just didn't see how whether she'd given birth or was lying remained political either in a true sense or in a politicized media sense. 

She was nine months pregnant no?  If she had a miscarriage I am pretty sure we would have heard about it.   I also think miscarriages at 9 months are insanely rare.
They didn't put out a birth announcement but you think they'd put out a miscarriage announcement?

But by all means, this thread should continue with a completely unfounded theory that has no basis in reality.  I'm just saying if one is going to come up with one, be aware there are equally unfounded theories that would make one look worse than she does. 

Last edited by a moderator:
But by all means, continue with a completely unfounded theory that has no basis in reality.  I'm just saying if you're going to come up with one, be aware there are equally unfounded theories that would make you look worse than she does. 
Read up.  I said I didn’t believe the “theory”

But by all means, this thread should continue with a completely unfounded theory that has no basis in reality.  I'm just saying if one is going to come up with one, be aware there are equally unfounded theories that would make one look worse than she does. 
Yeah, totally unreasonable to think she may have lied about being 9 months pregnant considering this story and that she claimed to need to use the express lane because she couldn't be on her feet long enough to wait in line and then proceeds to hold several press conferences....wait for it...standing.

You brought up the miscarriage talk. I don't think the original discussion was about whether or not she was pregnant at all, but rather how far along. At least that was my line of thinking. My quote from over a month ago. 

This is an interesting question. Cant seem to find that she did. Would be cherry on top if she was only a couple months pregnant when it happened.

pantherclub said:
Wait, she wasnt pregnant?
Yeah whats the deal? She has pretty much abandoned all social media since this incident. That would be fairly hilarious if she lied about that too. 

Yeah, totally unreasonable to think she may have lied about being 9 months pregnant considering this story and that she claimed to need to use the express lane because she couldn't be on her feet long enough to wait in line and then proceeds to hold several press conferences....wait for it...standing.

You brought up the miscarriage talk. I don't think the original discussion was about whether or not she was pregnant at all, but rather how far along. At least that was my line of thinking. My quote from over a month ago. 
The above was the post I responded to.  Which was "she wasn't pregnant?" "That would be fairly hilarious if she lied about that too."

Also, your post about her lying about how pregnant she was was eight days after the pic with Sean Combs was taken.  I think that may explain why it was originally ignored.

Users who are viewing this thread